Non-Imperial Decree #402 B

The off-topic. Almost anything goes.
Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb

Non-Imperial Decree #402 B

Post by Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb »

Non-Imperial Decree #402 B: Concerning the Elfinshi

Ardashir Piroz Amitymurdererzeb al-Osmani-Steffki, by the Kharenah of Zurvan, Kaiser, Khan of Vijayanagara, Earl of Alalehzamin, Murderer of Amity, Vile Master of Balgurd, and the man with his hand on the big red button; to his subjects and future subjects, greetings, and unto the demons of Balgurd - expect a visit shortly.

Know that We, Mibaradardam be Khorshid va Mah Minamaz dadanam Zurvan, have in the first place granted to Zurvan this Ordinance which by his Kharenah is confirmed for us and our heirs forever.

Whereas our great ancestor, Osman Shahanshah, did fail to fully extinguish the Elfinshi threat:

1. Know that all Elfinshi within the borders of Shireroth are requested to report to the Imperial Capital for processing and subsequent execution, to serve in that role until such time as we do give public notice to burn the bodies;
2. That being so it doeth also please us to appoint Leo Dlne as Vice-Murderer of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, to serve in that role until such time as we do give public notice to the contrary, because one can never be too careful;
3. Any further issues arising from this shall be clarified by Imperial Rescript, deriving authority from this decree.

Signed by my hand at Raynor's Keep, Shirekeep, on this Thorsday, 3rd of Vanchauslurk, in the year MMMDCCXXXVIII ab sectora condita
Last edited by Kaiser Amitymurdererzeb on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soon to be Global Dictator, Destroyer of Amity

Gman Russell

Re: Non-Imperial Decree #402 B

Post by Gman Russell »

:D
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “Shrine of Controversy”