This island...

Arviður

This island...

Post by Arviður »

... is pretty inactive. But it's got an interesting wiki article. Check it out now!
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Re: This island...

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

And what the hell happened to the map of Ž I drew?

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Maksym Hadjimehmetov wrote:And what the hell happened to the map of Ž I drew?
Not sure, but I suspect the Wiki's internal reference to it broke in the hosting move from Aplus to Bluehost, as I didn't think to consider filenames with non-ASCII characters. I snarfed the map file and reuploaded it under a name that's perhaps less culturally sensitive but also less likely to break.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

So it hasn't been lost after all?
Nice.

I always had great plans for Ž, but left before I could complete them. The thing is, like much of Lywind and all of Modan-Lach (as well as numerous other areas within K'Tzuni and even a few small villages in Ashkenatza), Ž is almost an ethnically homogenous Laqi area. That said, I'd always wanted the island to act as a kind of 'subsidiary' county to Modan-Lach, but never knew quite how, since there aren't any subdivisions lower down than a County.

The revolution I planned a while back with the seccession of an enlarged Laqi Republic covering most of K'Tzuni also was to have included Ž, but dammit, that never happened either! :knife

Return to “County of Ž”