The History of the Apollonians

Moderators: Jonas, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Bill3000

The History of the Apollonians

Post by Bill3000 »

This is not complete. I'm mostly putting it here so I can copy it down later. In particular, some of the dates are off, but I don't have the TXT file that has the correct dates on me atm. Also, the history is simply not finished, either.Quote:13000 BC - 31000 bASC (26000 bED)10000 BC - 25000 bASC (20000 bED)8000 BC - 21000 bASC (16000 bED)4800 BC - 14600 bASC (9600 bED)4000 BC - 13000 bASC (8000 bED)2000 BC - 9000 bASC (4000 bED)1 AD - 5000 bASC (0 ED)2 AD - 4999 bASC (1 aED)149 AD - 4926 bASC (74 aED)151 AD - 4914 bASC (86 aED)152 AD - 4901 bASC (99 aED)1000 AD - 3000 bASC (2000 aED)1500 AD - 1150 bASC (3850 aED)1700 AD - 800 bASC (4200 aED)1990 AD - 30 bASC (5030 aED)E2000 AD - 230 ASC (5230 aED)L2000 AD - 360 ASC (5360 aED)2001 AD - 390 ASC (5390 aED)2006 AD - 425 ASC (5425 aED)2007 AD - 450 ASC (5450 aED)2008 AD - 475 ASC (5475 aED)2015 AD - 700 ASC (5700 aED)2100 AD - 1000 ASC (6000 aED)2110 AD - 1110 ASC (6110 aED)2200 AD - 1950 ASC (6950 aED9023 bASC - Eve of Destruction. he Imperials, an evil corrupted race related to the Microns - banished by Mithaniel and the other positive quintessential gods 10,000 years before, return to Micras and wreck havoc on the planet. With a technology level eons ahead of the rest of Micras at the time (Roughly Information-Age, but not completely comparable as the Microns did not have an industrial revolution), slaughter billions of people; microns, humans, and elves alike. The Tapfer continent, the heart of civilization at the time, is hit the hardest as entire cities, especially the capital cities with the exception of Ptia, are blown to smithereens by their starship, Revengence.9021 bASC - The Imperials are finally repelled by Sai'Kar Lum'Eir when she activates the Wind Song in the Sun Tower. The remaining Imperials on the planet are destroyed, but cities all over the planet lie in ruins. The Orcs, however, remained, and still posed a major threat to the remains of civilization, especially in the weakened state after the Eve of Destruction.9019 bASC - A plague ravishes the planet, beginning to kill Microns, Orcs, and Elves alike. However, the humans were immune to this plague. Roughly 50 microns and elves stay in the Sun Tower to be preserved in a stasis field, in order to not be killed by the plague.9016 bASC - A panicked engineer activates the Ptian defense system. Ptia vanished; however, without the Wind Song, which powered the machine, all of the inhabinents of the city died.8994 bASC - In the Feydark Forest in Elivia, a tremendous earthquake changes the terrain of Elivia permanently. An entire new range of mountains is created from the violent disaster, in the middle of the dying elvish nation, destroying whatever little remained of the elvish cities there.8976 bASC - With the diminishing of the elvish and micron populations, structures and artifacts that were created out of Hypon and Silmaril begin to dissapear because of the lack of life energy needed to support them.8934 bASC - One of the last remaining micron clans in hiding come into contact with the plague. Aka'Kas Ran'Tar began to chronicle the history of the Micron people and their technology.8927 bASC - Aka'Kas Ran'Tar finishes his chronicles of the Micron people, including the knowledge of magic. He travelled to the Apollo Cavern, located near where the Temple of Apollo used to be over 50 years earlier. In this cavern, he placed his history into "Concept Boxes" - A perfect universal translator, one who activated the box could quickly learn everything inside with perfect memory clarity.8908 bASC - The last known elves die.8905 bASC - The plague begins to mutate, and begins to effect humans on the Tapfer continent.8902 bASC - The last micron, Akas'Ran'Tar, dies.8894 bASC - Humans die by the hundred thousands. What little remains of knowledge by the humans become lost as all of the records of the past were destroyed. The technology level of humans begins to decrease vastly.8832 bASC - Humans effectively dissapears from the Tapfer continent as a result of the plague and anarchy from its effects. However, other continents, such as the former colonies of Elpidos in Apollonia, fare slightly better and manage to survive.7500 bASC - {CoD1 Age} Tribal Age3352 bASC - 3725 bASC - {CoD1 Age} Neomagic Age~~~~~~~~(Following hasn't been edited)4847 bASC - The plague begins to finally die down. Technology level of humanity is roughly Early Stone Age.4820 bASC - Humans in Apollonia come out of their enclosed caves that they had been hiding in for the past 200 years and become nomads. Technology level begins to finally re-rise. 4600 bASC - Some humans rediscover domestication and cultivation and form the first villages. The decline in human population finally stops.4200 bASC - Natural disasters strike the Apollonian continent, bringing the population back down to 2 million and destroying many villages.4000 bASC - The humans of the Apollonia continent had managed to coalesce into eight independent fuedal tribes. Some of the tribes' names are lost, but the names of some of these tribes included the: Audentes, Automatics, Demesosians, Aquatans, Jasonians, and Cerisians. The technology level at this time is roughly Late Stone Age.3500 bASC - A flash flood kills most of the Aquatan tribe. The few that remained join the other tribes.3225 bASC - The Jasonian tribe rediscover boat building, and collectively migrate to a large island known to the Elpifernos as Solaria. Technology level at this time is roughly Copper Age.3200 bASC - Jasonian expeditions rediscover the Tapfer continent; in particular, eastern Jidenia. (Known today as Universalis)3190 bASC - The Jsonians find the Apollo Cavern in eastern Jidenia. They find the Concept Boxes and discover magic. The technology level of the Jasonians increases dramatically.3125 bASC - The Jasonians lift the island of Solaria to the skies, starting the Kingdom of Jasonia.3075 bASC - Meanwhile, the Audentes become a kingdom as the first King, Ming Leonarkos I, brought true order to the tribe. He wishes to know what had happened to the Jasonian tribe, and orders his people to explore the world.3050 bASC - The Audentes discover the Apollo Cavern and discover magic.3040 bASC - Ming I dies; his son, Ming II, takes control of the tribal kingdom. In his deathbed, Ming I tells his son that he had a tribe to unite the tribes of Apollonia.3037 bASC - Ming II declares war on the other tribes in Apollonia Proper.3026 bASC - The tribe of Demesosia is conquered by the Audentes.3018 bASC - Ming II dies, his son, Markos I, takes the throne. He continues the conquest of Apollonia.3010 bASC - Automatics discover magic and become a serious opponent to the Audente manifesto.3000 bASC - (A CoD1 Age) At the end of an epic battle, the Audentes manage to conquer the Automatic tribe. The technology level at this time is roughly Bronze Age, plus the knowledge of magic.2925 bASC - The majority of tibes in Apollonia are finally under control of the Audente tribe. The king at the time, Ming IV, declares a new Empire to be formed; the Apolyton Empire. Its capital would be the growing town of Airosamente, the major town of the Audentes.2912 bASC - Emperor Ming IV orders the construction of Grace Palace outside Airosamente, and the Great Library inside Airosamente. Technology level at this time is Iron Age.2859 bASC - The last tribe of Apollonia proper, the Ceresians, are conquered.2836 bASC - Grace Palace is completed.2823 bASC - The Great Library of Airosamente is completed. The Magi of Audentior is formed to manage the vast amounts of knowledge that would be placed in the library.2778 bASC - Emperor Markos III dies without a male heir; his daughter, Cerra I, becomes Empress.2662 bASC - The world grows colder as an Ice Age starts. Some say that a rogue archmage caused it, but many dismiss this as rediculous. However, many begin to die because of the cold, and some cities begin to move south in an attempt to retreat from the growing glaciers.2436 bASC - In order to prevent the city of Airosamente from flooding from some of the melting waters from the glaciers, Emperor Matthew II orders the construction of a man-made river to divert the waters away. The river seperating Audentior and Automatica begins to become constructed.2152 bASC - To help the interconnectivity of the kingdom, the Empire begins to make magical teleporters to connect the nation. By this time, The empire has control of Universalis, Audentior, Blackrock, Automatica, Demesosia, Norfolk, Mynatia, Hyperborea, and southern Novi Dalmajica.1754 bASC - Treesia is colonized.1183 bASC - The Magi of Audentior discovers Ultimamancy, the most powerful school of magic.1164 bASC - The Apolyton Empire declares war on the flying Kingdom of Jasonia, in order to finally unite the remaining Apollonian tribes.1150 bASC (A CoD1 Age) - The Neomagical Age is at its apex. The Apolyton Kingdom flourishes despite the Ice Age. During this year, the princess of Apolyton is kidnapped by a group of bandits.1113 bASC - Ultima Magi of the Apolytonians ground the Flying Island of Jasdonia in a combination of magical explosions. Many Jasonians die, but the remaining Jasonians resist the Apolytoners.1084 bASC - Jasonia is finally conquered as the last villages surrender. The last known noble of Jasonia, Pinky Russel, is named Duke of the island; he renames the island province to Pinkania.923 bASC - The Ice Age begins to end as the glaciers recede.800 bASC - (A CoD1 Age) - The Neomagical Age finally ends as the Scientific Revolution begins. What would cme for the next 600 years was a clash between technology and magic.146 bASC - The Apolyton Kingdom offically splits into the United Republic and the Grace Kingdom. The United Republic controlled the technogical-aligned provinces, while the Grace Kingdom declared itself the heir to the Apolyton Empire, controlling the magical-aligned provinces.30 bASC - (A CoD1 Age) - A rebel group from the town of Epoli named the Emperors kidnap the current king of the Grace Kingdom, Markos XXVI. He surrenders the kingdom, and the Grace Kingdom becomes a Republic.1 ASC - The Grace Republic and United Republic merge to form the Apolyton Independent Nation, marking the creation of the ASC calander.30 ASC - The city of Apolytown is razed by the Apolyton army.32 ASC - Audentior, along with the provinces of Automatica and Pinkania, secedes from the Apolyton Nation.52 ASC - Blackrock and Demesosia secede from the Apolyton nation, making the Apolyton Nation collapse completely.97 ASC - Automatica and Pinkania secedes from Audentior, creating the nation of Automatic For the People.123 ASC - The Automatic War begins as the United Demesos invades Automatica. Jason Steffke launches Pinkania into the sky once again to found the Flying Islands of Jasonia, declaring its independents from Automatica.124 ASC - Communist rebels from Automatica successfully split from the nation, forming the Great People's Republic in the chaos.163 ASC - The remnents of Automatica proper rejoin with the GPR to form the Great Automatic People's Republic.230 ASC360 ASC (A CoD1 Age) - A holiday and fair is celebrated in Jasonia, celebrating the annexation of Hyperborea.Some notes regarding the Parallel Universes of Control of Destiny 2:- In the Snowbound/Aquatan dimensions, the flash flood that would have destroyed the Aquatan tribe did not occur. The Aquatans managed to discover Boat Building before the Jasonians and would have discovered both magic and Solaria before the Jasonians; in effect, they would have replaced the Jasonians in history and become the most important tribe.- In the Aquatan dimension, the Audentes did not conquer Apollonia; Apollonia proper did not have any historical importance. The Ice Age did happen, but was shorter then it would have been in our timeline. Aquata continued to flourish in an age of magic, and did not have a technological revolution that the Apolyton Kingdom would have had.- In the Snowbound dimension, the Ice Age persisted. The Aquatan Empire continued, but the nation would be ravanged by the destruction of its capital in a huge eathquake that ravaged Solaria. The other cities of Aquata became independent city-states; The most important being Rajak, Alassaht, and Ougaram. Actually, the capital of Aquata wasn't destroyed, but was transported to the Sunscorch dimension.- In the Sunscorch dimension, the Jasonians did manage to migrate to Solaria. However, an arid climate over the planet began soon after, and the Jasonians, while eventually discovering magic, did not go airborne. Like the Aquatan/Snowbound dimensions, Apollonia Proper became insignificant, mostly because of the non-adaptivity of other tribes to the climate. The Jasonians of Solaria become independent city-states, with the most powerful being the Kingdom of Lekuan, located on the top of Mount Urojea. After Aquata appeared in the Solaria area after its dimensional transport, they became rivals to Lekuan.- The Eclipse dimension was the dimension created by Pure Evil, which was basically an evil-influenced version of Micras, attuned to the Plane of Shadows, Innoruuk's Plane.Quote:0 ASC - Apolyton Nation founded.113 ASC - Audentior founded (November 27, 1999)144 ASC - United Demesos founded (December 28, 1999)167 ASC - Automatica secxxeded (January 20, 2000)179 ASC - Blackrock founded (February 1, 2000)182 ASC - Automatica secedes from Audentior.194 ASC - Foundation of Audente PSI Corps.197 ASC - Jasonia founded (February 19, 2000)196 ASC - Start of Automatic War. GPR secedes from Automatica.223 ASC - MyNation invaded/annexed by UD/Blackrock (March 16, 2000)226 ASC - Beginning of the Audente Imperium.230 ASC - {CoD1 Age} The Imperial Age233 ASC - Annexation/incidents with Acolia.262 ASC - Shireroth founded278 ASC - Foundation of New Audentior.296 ASC - Automatica annexed to Blackrock.324 ASC - Riots in Audentior.340 ASC - Beginning of the collapse of Audentior. Shireroth secedes from Audentior.341 ASC - Jasonia secedes from Audentior.344 ASC - Shireroth is annexed into Jasonia.348 ASC - Tapfer is annexed into Jasonia.351 ASC - Hyperborea is annexed into Jasonia.360 ASC - {CoD1 Age} Golden Age of Jasonia406 ASC - Treesia annexed to Blackrock (September 15, 2000)435 ASC - Blackrock disbands (October 14, 2000)438 ASC - Barony of Treesia founded604 ASC - Yardistan founded (April 1 2001)705 ASC - Jasonia collapses (July 11, 2001)817 ASC - Tymaria founded1084 ASC - Menelmacar founded1137 ASC - Tymaria disbanded1293 ASC - Menelmacari schism1486 ASC - Archimacar collapses1750 ASC - Sirimacar collapses1752 ASC - Treesia dies in its ApocolpyseApolyton Empire - 2470 yearsGrace Kingdom - 852 yearsUnited Republic - 882 yearsAutomatica - 129 yearsAudentior - 227 yearsBlackrock - 256 yearsTymaria - 320 yearsArchimacar - 402 yearsJasonia - 508 yearsSirimacar - 666 yearsTreesia - 1314 yearsShireroth - 1750+ yearsLifespan of human - 800 years Bill Dusch - Former Micronationalist and EQ1 Gamer - Current EQ2 GamerQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 27th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'As for... Quil, to be honest many of us have wondered about [him] for some time now. The real question might be why he LEFT the lance there.' - Areania, on how Quillan (Bill in EQ1) let Trombonius 'sit' on his lance"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 4/5/05 8:29

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: The History of the Apollonians

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

What? Jasonia rising before the Automatic War? HERESY!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Random reference stuff.Quote:9023 bASC - Eve of Destruction.491449014900 bASC3500 bASC - {CoD1 Age} Tribal Age3352 bASC - 1500 bASC - {CoD1 Age} Neomagic Age 882 bASC 30 bASC - {CoD1 Age}0 ASC - Apolyton Nation founded113 ASC - Audentior founded (November 27, 1999)144 ASC - United Demesos founded (December 28, 1999)167 ASC - Automatica secxxeded (January 20, 2000)179 ASC - Blackrock founded (February 1, 2000)191 ASC - Automatic War starts, GPR seceded (February 13, 2000)197 ASC - Jasonia founded (February 19, 2000)223 ASC - MyNation invaded/annexed by UD/Blackrock (March 16, 2000)230 ASC - {CoD1 Age} The Imperial Age262 ASC - Shireroth founded296 ASC - Automatica annexed to Blackrock (May 28, 2000)340 ASC - The merged-Audentior collapses (July 11, 2000)360 ASC - {CoD1 Age} Golden Age of Jasonia406 ASC - Treesia annexed to Blackrock (September 15, 2000)435 ASC - Blackrock disbands (October 14, 2000)438 ASC - Barony of Treesia founded604 ASC - Yardistan founded (April 1 2001)705 ASC - Jasonia collapses (July 11, 2001)817 ASC - Tymaria founded1084 ASC - Menelmacar founded1137 ASC - Tymaria disbanded1293 ASC - Menelmacari schism1486 ASC - Archimacar collapses1750 ASC - Sirimacar collapses1752 ASC - Treesia dies in its ApocolpyseApolyton Empire - 2470 yearsGrace Kingdom - 852 yearsUnited Republic - 882 yearsAutomatica - 129 yearsAudentior - 227 yearsBlackrock - 256 yearsTymaria - 320 yearsArchimacar - 402 yearsJasonia - 508 yearsSirimacar - 666 yearsTreesia - 1314 yearsShireroth - 1750+ years Bill Dusch - Former Micronationalist and EQ1 Gamer - Current EQ2 GamerQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 27th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'As for... Quil, to be honest many of us have wondered about [him] for some time now. The real question might be why he LEFT the lance there.' - Areania, on how Quillan (Bill in EQ1) let Trombonius 'sit' on his lance"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 3/16/05 8:18

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Pinky Russell was the last remaining noble? Que?? Long live the TRUE Duke of Brookshire, Rakesh Ackbar!
And we shall NOT forget the good kaiseress Aure I...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

More old stuff! This time it's legit stuff from the old histories of yonder!http://geocities.com/audentiornation - note - must save this before the damned website gets destroyed >Quote:7/11/00 - The End of Audentior - Shireroth suceeds.7/12/00 - Jasonia Suceeds from AIN.7/15/00 - Shireroth is annexed to Jasonia.7/19/00 -Bill3000 unbanned from Jasonia.7/19/99 - Tapfer is annexed to Jasonia.7/21/00 - First Part of CoD is made. Fantasy History of Jasonia truely begins.7/22/00 - Hyperborea is annexed to Jasonia.7/25/00 - Antarctica is annexed to Jasonia.7/28/00 - CHE is annexed to Jasonia.7/30/00 - Hubert enters the scene of Jasonia with the MyNation Incedent.8/26/00 - FioJ changes its name to Aeronesia.9/5/00 - Aeronesia joins the LoM9/14/00 - UEC Banned under the Court.9/14/00 - Beginning of the Infernal Age - Bill3000 discovers the People's Republic of Hell.9/14/00 - Treesia given to Blackrock.9/17/00 - Lukewarm war starts with the PRH.9/20/00 - UEC Unbanned.9/22/00 - CHE suceeds, starting the Infernal War.9/27/00 - Aeronesia changes its name back to the FIoJ!10/1/00 - Infernal War ends with the Treaty of the Gods. FIoJ wins.10/2/00 - As a spoil of the Treaty of the Gods, FIoJ annexes Norfolk. Infernal Age finally ends.10/5/00 - PUR age begins with Hubert accusing the FIoJ of spamming the PUR forums.10/12/00 - Hubert emmigrates from the FIoJ. Everyone celebrates.10/14/00 - Blackrock, one of the best micronations in history, was disbanded. FIoJ is in mourning.10/18/0010/22/00 - Control of Destiny Demo made from BGI.10/27/00 - Three Hour's War. Hubert is banned from the Apollo Sector, but he is surely to come back. Mar Sara is annexed into the FIoJ.11/2/00 - UAS Age starts with the UAS being formed. FIoJ starts plans to go against JDS.12/10/00 - UAS Riots. Fun for the whole family!12/16/00 - UAS Rebellion. UAS declines. End of UAS Age. Start of Decline of FIoJ thinking.12/21/00 - Apollo Revolution in UAS and FIoJ. JDS and Hubert declared traitors of the sector.12/26/00 - Spam starts to build in FIoJ General Discussion. Meanwhile, Shireroth, Hyperborea, and Norfolk are released.12/27/00 - International Incedent with Shireroth over Amity. End of UAS Age, beginning of FIoJ-RS Cold War.12/31/00 - UAS Incedent. FIoJ-RS Relations tense. Around this time, Umoja is destroyed.1/3/01 - Compromise on Amity. The relations still are down.1/11/01 - NAR is formed.1/14/01 - End of FIoJ-RS Cold War. Project 6 is formed to improve the FIoJ. Begin of Economic Boom.1/15/01 - Switching Day! Everyone mocks each other and mimics each other.Quote:The Bugle; Your Source for Headline News!8-15-00Political Party Alliance Signed With CheruskenThe Democratic Party Union (DPU) charter was signed by WarVoid earlier today along with Nuno Felix of Cherusken who drafted the alliance. The alliance is simply a political platform unification. Meaning that we posess and implement the same platform as the DCI thus creating an inter-micronational platform union.8-7-00Provincial Option Removed!Due to the dis-unity caused by having provinces in the AIN and the fact that the only territory remaining in the AIN was the former GAPR known as Temoe. With these facts taken into consideration we have decided to allow the creation of cities but not provinces. So far we have founded the new capitol, Los Atlantis, and have begun construction of various other cities for the people. The Temoe Province of Oceania is being revitalized and turned into the city of Temoe.8-6-00ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!Yes. Today is the day. The AIN was founded exactly one year ago today. The President has declared this a nationally recognized holiday and all AIN employees were given the day off from work with pay. A fireworks celebration is scheduled for the Los Atlantis harbor.8-1-00Nation re-founded after ACS/AIN summit!After a long discussion with Apolyton officials, it was discovered that the name Apolyton IS in fact a copyrighted name. Thus once again we were forced to re-build the nation. This, however, presented an optimistic side to a declining AIN. President WarVoid has devised a new name, flag and focus for the nation to set new roots on a clean slate. The nation was officially renamed the Atlantis Independent Nation today. Bringing with it the hopes of a new AIN and a brighter future.7-29-00Emperor restores Direct Democracy!Emperor WarVoid presented his last decree to the nation earlier this week. As Emperor he decreed that the Imperial Republic be dissolved, to the shock of the micronational world. However, he also noted that he would remain as President of the AIN until all positions were filled and proper democratic elections held. A schedule has not yet been set.7-20-00AIN has new flag! PBF Relations Severed!Emperor WarVoid presented the new flag of the AIN, which is more symbolic of ApolytonNation's origins than other models have been in the past:Lord Kitchenmit of the Purple Bunny Federation (PBF) in a colourful address to the foreign ministry stated that the Imperial Government is conservative and borderline fascist and have severed their relations as such. Additionally they show great fury at the popular bannishment of the AIN Demesos Party. Unfortunetly the PBF will only return official recognition to the remnants of Audentior, a side-project of the PICO: Technology.Work on the forums and website continues as the department of the interior lags behind schedule. If you have a complaint/suggestion please let them know ASAP here!7-17-00Organization Returns! AIN renamed!The Imperial Republic is reformed to the extent required to repair what was lost in the turmoil. Tasks and positions are appointed to individuals. Yesterday the nation was officially renamed back to its latter self of Apolyton Independent Nation! Today the popular changes are instigated and work on the forums and website is expediated. The new site address is http://www.apolytonnation.cjb.net Will the AIN recover? Will it become greater than before?7-15-00Reconstruction Begins!The High Priest sets AIN on a new direction, a direction that could change the existence of MicroNationalism! Combining the elements of Role-Playing-Games with the order of MicroNations. Meanwhile repair of the site and forums begins.7-14-00Imperial Surprise!It was to a shock of Audentes that the Emperor of Audentior returned. The Imperial Guard regained control of the Forums as well as the website. Forum Order was restored within hours (Warvoid was proclaimed the new Emperor, while the old advanced unto the title of High Priest), and even emmigrants were inclined to listen to what he had to say. For Details: Imperial Republic Restored! Law and Order!7-12-00AIN Government failsRage and power struggles begin, and in the fury the government falls into anarchy. The Flying Islands province breaks away along with Tapfer. The AIN military commander dissolves the government before hostile forces could claim control. Polls show that AIN is finished, and mass emmigration begins without the luxury of an INS department.7-11-00President or Tyrannt?Upon the final election results of Bill being president general dissent begins to unfold. Lukedu emmigrates in fury-- yet the worse is yet to come; Shireroth suceeds the union of the four Provinces. Bill launches a war without permission against Shireroth and is accused of being a dictator!7-4-00Presidential Election!Bill3000 and WarVoid are both running for President of Audentior? Bill3000 strives for Demsosian ideas of government such as a President, while WarVoid strives for a Direct Democracy. Who will you vote for?7-2-00Get Your Own AIN Website!Bill3000 has set up a website that allows you to get free space to make any AIN related page. Go to http://audentior.featureme.com/ and set up a site! Free and easy! (Note: Only Audentior related sites are allowed, and Bill has the power to delete any illegal sites).7-1-00New Government Working and Bugle UpdateThe new government is beginning to work; elections will be held, UEC became the temperary leader of Audentior, and a new constitution is trying to work.It seems that the destruction of the old government and the chaos following the page destruction (Bill3000 changed the site and is currently Bugle writer) has been undone. Many thanks to all that helped to improve Audentior after the destruction of http://geocities.com/evan_vc/ , the old AIN address. Also, due to the fact that the turn show on/off article button didn't work since the crash of the old AIN address, they have been removed. Also, a lot has been archived.6-28-00Audentior Collapses!A shock: after the revolution that destroyed the Tetrapole, GS came and disbanded the provinces and emmigrated. AIN is in chaos right now; the bugle destroyed, Imran emmigrated... What will happen to AIN?6-25-00Riot!Yesterday, after UEC resigned, there was a terrible riot that included the BOOO/\/\ists against the Audente Officals. The Forums have been bombed, and UEC banned. Giant Squid instituted Martial Law, and the rebellion quited down for a minute, but then went back into full rage. It was hard to say who won; Both sides had to pay fees after their terrible deeds have been done. There is a threat of another riot. This might turn to the Civil War Bill3000 had predicted, but, like the Currency Exchange, things like this are unpredictable.6-24-00Things Get Royally Messed UpSomething is rotten in the state of Audentior. UEC has just resigned. The Tetrapole can't seem to agree on anything, including whether they agree on anything or not. Would someone please do something about this? Thank you.6-22-00Foreign News: Ras Diga ResignsRas Diga, monarch of Audentior's friend Qattera-Macusia (or something like that...apologies if I got the spelling wrong, but with that kind of name, you're really asking for it...) has resigned due to protests over his handling of the war with Marinidad. He will ask the people of QM to decide his political fate. This reporter hopes that they speedily return this man, who has been a friend to micronationalism and to Audentior, to office immediately.6-19-00Our First EditorialBill3000 has written the first editorial for the Bugle. Note that this does not necessarily represent the views of the editors, Audentior, or any other person, living or dead, with enough money to sue us. That being said, the editorial:I have often thought that with one audentior, there would be one belief. When time had passed, however, it has proven wrong. Each individual with his or her own individual beliefs. Three Parties with totally opposite beliefs. What happened to the Unity?I first believed this last night. UEC had told me that the Tetrapole wasn't working (In the slowness matter) and that we should have a direct democracy. I called a private meeting of the tetrapole via ICQ to try to change the constitution into something totally different. It was a mess! Many different Tetrapole Reps bickering about this and that, and even the PICOs there, although slightly neutral, were bickering as well! I thought, why could people so into the unity of Audentior keep bickering?I then remembered: We all came from different former micronations. Me from Tapfer, Lukedu from Shireroth, Imran, dStryker and Jasonian from Jasonia. We all had different plans to improve Audentior. We had followed our former micronations and not Audentior itself.I fear that this disunity might lead Audentior into a Second Civil War- Province VS Province, Citizen VS citizen. I recommend that we forget our differences and improve Audentior in our own unique way, not just by bickering. Or, we might be conquered by a more organized micronation, and we certainly don't want that to happen.6-18-00Submit Your Own ArticleThe Bugle has added a new feature (thanks to Bill3000, who suggested it). By clicking the "Submit" button above, you may add your own article to the Bugle. It will, of course, first be screened for relevance and appropriateness by the normal editors. Editorials, should you want to make them, are also welcome.6-15-00Audentior To Host ARCIIThe Second Apolyton Revolutionary Council has been called by GSquid to discuss the new posting restrictions in the Off Topic. (the first was called after Black Saturday and was a relative failure.) It is currently being hosted on the Audentior website for lack of a better place. Come view it at its site and make a difference. Currently, only the forum is up.6-14-00Foreign NewsTwo relatively important pieces of foreign news today. The first is that the extremely new Republic of Marindad declared war on the much larger Rasinate of Qaterra-Macusiaa in the first intermicronational war outside of the Apolyton Sector in recent memory. The other is that Apolyton CS, something of our parent site, has outraged many by putting what is, in the opinion of this journalist, an absurd restriction on posting. Help fight it here6-12-00Military UpdateThe military was updated. In other news, we got our culture forum (which, hopefully, will lead to some actual culture) and some new acts in the Tetrapole (which, hopefully, will lead to action by the Tetrapole)6-7-00Chairs ChosenThe Legislative and Executive Branches have chosen their Chairs. For the Executive, the chair is Giant Squid; the Legislative Chair is UEC. Due to voting problems (as in no one actually voted) the Judicial Chair is still undecided, but is likely to be Imran Siddiqui.6-7-00Infrastructure ExpansionAs there's no really pressing news right now, I thought I'd take this time to inform you of the latest exciting adventures here at the Department of Technology. In the past week, we've made more original forum icons, added UAN to all of the province related stuff, updated citizenship, and made an EZBoard Ring. Also, we've...actually, I guess that's it. Maybe it's not so impressive after all.6-4-00Oh Joy, More ElectionsAs if last week's elections weren't enough, Audentior is now constitutionally required to hold some for the Council of Progress. Luckily, only government officials vote, so you slackers who didn't run for office get off easy this time. Go to the thread in the main forum to learn more and to vote.6-1-00The Winds Of ChangeIn a Department Of Technology production, the winds of change can be seen blowing the Audentior flag on the index page. Thanks to the nation of Port Colice for the idea of using this interesting flag ****** on our site. Check it out.6-1-00Audentior To Apply For LoSSThe League of Secessionist States is perhaps the premier micronational organization in the world. It contains such important microsuperpowers as Reunion, Port Colice, Morovia, and others, and its charter tries to uphold peace and unity, two values Audentior has always striven for. Thus, Jason, our PICO: Diplomacy, today applied for membership. Among the criteria for entrance is that an official must visit our site (and probably fora as well). Everyone be on your best behaviour (Imran and Bill, maybe you should just stay home, and it would probably be smartest to ban John altogether 5-31-00Audentior Article In Micronations TodayMicronations Today, the largest intermicronational Anglophone news source, has just published an article about the recent Audentior elections. GSquid, editor of the Bugle, submitted it and is now an MT journalist (hooray for me!). In other news, we forgot to mention that Patrick Foley, former Commander in Chief of AFTP, has created a new micronation, the Republic of Norfolk. We all wish it the best of luck (except this journalist, since I'm holding a grudge, but that's another story)5-30-00Elections Over; Results In!Audentior's fourth national elections ended today. In the most contested position, Imran Siddiqui won the post of leader of the Military by a 33% victory over DanK. Other positions voted upon included Tetrapole representatives from four provinces, other members of the High Council, and the leadership of the judicial system. The final vote was to award the prestigious Audentior Medal of Honor to LightEningfor designing an automatic and functional national bank for Audentior, and passed by a huge margin. The election was a special victory for the Libertarian and Demesos parties, whose members were elected into all branches of government.RESULTS5-28-00TCO Joins BlackrockAfter a two day vote, citizens of TCO today decided to join the Commonwealth of Blackrock. While the vote was rather overwhelmingly for this option, some Temoeans are skeptical about its legitimacy, claiming that this authority goes to Congress. In the view of this journalist, it is criminal that an unelected and unimpeachable (except by themselves) body can control a whole nation that claims to be democratic.5-27-00Audentior Scientists Make BreakthroughScientists from the Department of Technology made a breakthrough today as their research into animation finally paid off. After small, controlled tests, they gave a demonstration of the new knowledge in front of top Audente officials. To see some of their work, check here. The Department of Technology expects their research to have an immediate impact on the lives of Audente citizens.5-26-00GSquid Found Guilty in TCOAfter a trial lasting just under an hour, Giant Squid was found guilty of various crimes revolving around double logins in the court of the Temoe Confederation. Squid, serving as his own defense, claimed that there were no TCO laws against what he did, but Admiral Foley, the prosecution, found things he believed served as such rules. For punishment, Squid was banned from the TCO Forums and told to pay a 75~ fine and apologize. After considering this, he did so.5-24-004th Audentior Elections Begin!For the fourth time in its history, Audentior is holding elections. They begin tonight and will end on May 30 (the new government will take office June 1.) The addresses to the two ballots (the Tetrapole has a separate ballot from everything else) are http://formmail.to/ainelections2 and http://formmail.to/ainelections3. Remember: vote early, vote often! (Did I really just say that?)5-23-00Citizen # 94Well, we've certainly come a long way. Our newest citizen, Dan K, is number 94 on the list (counting inactive citizens). Dan K is a friend of UECs who wishes to get involved in the Audentior military and who is currently learning how to program. His statement for this article was: "I am new to the micronation scene. I was introduced to it by my friend UEC, and I became interested so he recommended I join, and so here I am." Congratulations to Dan, and good luck!5-21-00GAPR Becomes Temoe Confederation of Oceania, Gets MadThe former GAPR is now known as the Temoe Confederation of Oceania (TCO) after a vote to that effect. Unfortunately, our relations with this new version of the country are not too good right now since they blame GSquid, an Audete, for giving military information to an enemy. For more on this incident, read this post on our boards. In other news, Evan von Christoph, historical Audentior leader, has returned to contact with our nation after, according to himself, spending time in a Turkish jail.5-19-00Recruit Citizens, Get @sTh Provisional Government decided today that you'll get 35@ for every citizen you recruit and @70 for every relatively active one you recruit. Audentior gets new citizens, the immigrant gets to share in the glory that is Audentior, and you get the money...everyone's happy. Convince, threaten, and harass your friends into joining today! In other news, I just noticed (about 4 months after the actual event took place) that the Bugle was quoted in Corvinia's paper, so click on the link if you want to see our little nugget of wisdom.5-18-00Forums Re-OrderedNot much going on today. I re-ordered the forums to better represent the new government structure. The new category was economics, and I'm happy to say the provisional government now includes an economy official: DStryker. He'll be trying to give us an actual economy for the next week until the permanent government is set up..5-17-00Military Reformed, Provinces QuestionedNow that Audentior has been recreated as planned, the military, which fell into disrepair, has been recreated. Our history has also been updated to reflect this change. The current "hot topic" in the forums is the degree of independence provinces should have from the main government in military and financial matters...go voice your opinion.5-10-00The Audente Phoenix?To the shock of the micronational world, it seems just possible that Audentior may rise again from its own ashes. After a month or so of inactivity, can the coalition of former Audentes and interested micronationalists get it back on its feet? What will the new Audentior be like? Can we finally acheive the goals we may have missed last time? The Bugle will keep you informed.3-30-00GAPR Billigerence, and a Goodbye!The GAPR Ambassador was expelled today after word had reached the Imperial Gov't that the GAPR was voting to recognize the rebel gov't as the true Gov't of AIN. Further acts of protest are expected if the GAPR does not retract it policy. In other news AIN co-founder and co-webmaster Giant Squid (who has been with AIN since Aug 99) resigned all positions and participation with AIN after a verbal fight with GAPR officials. He will be dearly missed. With current events at an all time low the next 10 days will determine the future of the AIN!3-26-00Small Skirmish in ACOL, MarkL Declares Opposition GovernmentThe First and Third divisions of the Audentior Army had a difficult time today as the ACOLers offered stiff resistance to Audente presence. At the time of the writing of this article, however, negotiations for ending the problems are in place. In other news, MarkL, formerly Prime Minister, announced his resignation from Audentior for the purpose of founding a government opposed to the Emperor and the new Constitution. Read about it here3-25-00Forces Deployed To ACOL; Alliance With UDAfter a 3-0 vote in the Senate, Audentior entered today an alliance with the United Demesos. Both countries will defend each other from external threats. Speaking of the military, today we attempted to annex a new dominion, ACOL. Talks between the commander of the First Division, Major Saquid, and the leader of ACOL are still going on. See this thread for details.3-23-00New Site Structure ThingiesThe District of the Interior reports that there is a new background and that the logos at the top of the pages are more varied, being in four different colors. In foreign news, Jasonia decreed that the vote to unrecognize us was unconstitutional, ending one danger to our relations with them. We have also built our first battleship, under the command of Admiral Metzler; see the Navy section for details.3-22-00Paraphernalia Update; New Military BranchesThe District of the Interior reports that the Paraphernalia section has undergone a small update with the addition of a flyer you can use to publicize Audentior. Expect for this section to grow further; while you're waiting, hang up the flyer everywhere you can find . The District of the Military has announced three new branches: Imperial Ground Forces (to be led by General_BT), the Imperial Navy, and the Imperial Airship Fleet. Some of the duties entrusted to these new branches are Urban Assault, Paradropping, and Troop Transport.3-21-00Audentior Imperium Consolidates; Announces PolicyToday, (21.3.00 MY), the new government, under Evan von Christoph, made sweeping changes to the Audentior structure. A completely new board was added (the Audentior Imperial Network), a government with Lords and Senators began to take shape, and, of course, this site has its background changed. The Imperial Armed Forces were utilized for the first time by UD request they have been deployed to to the UD controlled section of Mie bordering GAPR. The Imperial Government is taking steps to stop the aggressive actions of the GAPR. While most nations that recognized the old Republic have chosen to recognize the new government, Jasonia seems to be voting against us. If you are a Jasonian citizen, go to the "Unrecognize AIN Thread" and vote Nay!3-19-00New Audentior Government!Audentior has declared a new government! We now have a different leader and constitution, not to mention various name changes and web page improvements. Congratulations to Evan von Christoph, who is now Chancellor of Audentior and Emperor over its Dominions!Read the new constitutionDiscuss the new constitutionSee the historic vote3-16-2000Modernization Acts PassThe Modernization Acts, which can be viewed here were passed by Parliament yesterday. As part of the Acts, we need a Monitor. Apply here3-12-2000Bugle Journalist/s Needed!Yes I finally managed to update the bugle, now it looks better than before. Please send in your editorial to webmaster@audentiornation.cjb.net so we can keep the people informed. Leaning on one side of the political spectrum or the other, we'd love your input!2-18-2000BUGLE EXCLUSIVE: AUTOMATIC'S FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!Tired of the Rainbow-led tyranny, the people of AFTP have at last revolted for a fair government! The United Demesos has immediately declared their support, and a bill is in Audentior Parliament to do the same! Djugashvili, former Secret Police head, is the leader of the rebels, who appear to want a Communist government. The editors of the Bugle applaud their hard work and commitment to liberty. Read more about it here.2-17-2000Bugle Poll: Does Parliament Exist?In the first Bugle Poll, we surveyed Audentior residents (note: the 's' is editorial license; no one's ever on ICQ). While a majority of respondents said they were aware that Audentior has a Parliament, this came as a great surprise to this writer. After all, the Audentior Parliament has done absolutely nothing whatsoever for the last week, with about 3 or 4 bills in front of them, none getting more than 2 votes total (4 required to pass). Citizens are beginning to suspect that they have been covertly assasinated. Parliament, PLEASE prove your existence by voting on stuff!!!! (if you think this article is bitter, you're right)2-16-2000Audentior Psi CorpsYou probably think the Ministry of Infrastructure has been sitting around doing nothing the last 3 days. Well, if so, you're really stupid. We've been working on top secret Ministry of Infrastructure stuff. So PLEASE, don't complain about the lack of updates! Oh, and the Audentior Psi Corps has been formed. Whether or not you wish to join, we ask all Audentes to take our test for psionic ability. Both the Corps and the test can be found herePS: No, the stress of being the Ministry of Infrastructure has NOT finally driven us crazy.2-13-2000JavaScript AddedThe Ministry of Infrastructure has teamed up with the Ministry of Science And Technology (not that they know about it ) to bring 21st century Internet technology to this site. You can see examples of JavaScript, which the MI has been experimenting with lately, on both the Provinces and Cabinet page. Expect more shortly to make Audentior one of the most advanced micronations on the Web2-11-2000Province PageUnbeknowst to most citizens, Audentior now has 4 provinces. Check them out at our new Province Page and maybe even join one. Look below for today's other important news...2-11-2000Forum Upgrade!The Audentior Forums have relocated to a new location: http://pub6.ezboard.com/bain.htmlOfficials will be given moderatorship of their respective departments! All threads have been transfered to the new location!2-09-2000Micronational Civ2 (MGE) ScenarioBill Dusch, who you may know as President of the United Demesos, has made a Civ2 MGE scenario on the current micronational situation called "AFTP War". He is currently looking for players to represent all micronations in an international tournament he is setting up. If you are interested in playing as Audentior, please contact him at ICQ # 46509745. You can download the scenario at Bill's Civ2 Site: AFTP War2-08-2000Audentior Media CentralAudentior Media Central is our excuse for our own radio station type thing. Check it out here. If you have any ideas for a show you would like to make, or wish to buy a commercial, be sure to contact Bolo. Have fun, make money, watch ATV!2-06-2000Elections Complete!The Audentior elections are over with an extremely significant percentage of the population voting this time 39% (thanks, guys!) 32 ballots with only 4 rejections. The results are in: Our Prime Minister remains MarkL. Our 2nd Parliament can be found at the page while our new Ministers are Iain (Treasury), Imran (Justice) and Caesar (Currency). The bills that passed were Executive Rights, Passive War, and Banishment. Thanks to all you voters. You may also notice that Giant Squid is writing this article. After a brief recess, I have resumed my duties as a Minister Of Infrastructure, and I'm pretty impressed with what happened in my absence.2-04-2000AFTP SECESSION!AFTP, today carried out the threats that have been brewing for some times. A diplomatic crisis is breaking all out over the MicroNational world as nations take opposing sides on this issue! You can read the terrorists' official Declaration of Independence paper here!2-1-2000Elections Begin!Our elections have begun! It is your duty to vote! Visit the official election thread for more details! They will continue through Sunday, February 6, 2000.Thank you for reading the Apolyton Bugle! Bill Dusch - Former Micronationalist and EQ1 Gamer - Current EQ2 GamerQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'As for... Quil, to be honest many of us have wondered about [him] for some time now. The real question might be why he LEFT the lance there.' - Areania, on how Quillan (Bill in EQ1) let Trombonius 'sit' on his lance"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 3/23/05 16:52

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Some random quotes of old.Quote:Heh... allright.Back in da day, there was Mao's Coffee Shop. It wasn't the trash it is today... for one thing, it got up to 1000 posts once! Wow!Anway, Imran started a competing buisness called Imran's Bar (or something). The two had a competition war for a while, until ProvostB started a Bar and Grill! It took off from there! Comrade Dan and dStryker started industries (this is where the SSPC came from!), Mleonard (yes, the mod was a spammer!) started a General Store, and I started a Stock Exchange!It was all good until someone spammed my thread really badly. It got deleted, as did the industries and some other threads (post office, hospital, ect), and the bigger ones got archived. I was really upset, so I went off to the AIN.This was December 22nd. The rest is history!Quote:Bond told me about it.From a brochure South Destrykara is considered the Bread Basket of the United Demesos, providing about 35% of the country's wheat and 20% of the country's corn. Smaller amounts of rice and coffee are also grown here.Since the UD invasion, the average wealth of South Destrykara has risen significantly due to its allowance of capitalism and the building of more farms near the GAPR border. Per capita wealth is believed to surpass the per capita wealth of North Destrykara by 7MY, partially because of the declining of North Destrykara's industries as a result of the war, and because of GAPR's new socialism program.The currency used in South Destrykara is the &. The currency used in North Destrykara is the ~.&1 = µ1.11&1 = @.77&1 = .83~1~ = µ1.331~ = @.921~ = &1.2(I can show you the exchange chart if you want me to) Bill Dusch - Former Micronationalist and EQ1 Gamer - Current EQ2 GamerQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'As for... Quil, to be honest many of us have wondered about [him] for some time now. The real question might be why he LEFT the lance there.' - Areania, on how Quillan (Bill in EQ1) let Trombonius 'sit' on his lance"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Updated history a little. Bill Dusch - Pissing off all of Shireroth, One citizen at a timeQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'As for... Quil, to be honest many of us have wondered about [him] for some time now. The real question might be why he LEFT the lance there.' - Areania, on how Quillan (Bill in EQ1) let Trombonius 'sit' on his lance"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Unknown

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Test. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Re: Unknown

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

Bleh. dumb attack...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

What is this doing in the temple? :confused

What am I doing here? :confused
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

b3n|<3r|\|

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

You're in the Multi-Temple. Why not pray and ask God? :)
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Okay...

Please God (yeah, I mean you, Ari!), move this to the place where it belongs... The Kildarian forum... :worship :worship :worship :worship

(Kildare is the most Apollonian duchy, THAT'S WHY!)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

b3n|<3r|\|

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Kildare is not Apollonian - Antya is Apollonian. Not my business, but I think some of your residents would appreciate it if you remembered that. :demon
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO

It takes moo to mango!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I know, but if Antya is Apollonian then Kildare is the most Apollonian duchy.

b3n|<3r|\|

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Okay. :)

Then get on building that Soloralist museum!

It takes moo to mango!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

We need to collect some erbs before we can build the museum. Building museums is expensive! :thumbsup

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

But the Kaiser just awarded Kildare 100 erb for our activity and development. Perhaps we can use some of that award for the museum.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Yes... but gifts are always welcome!

Kaiser Ayreon

Post by Kaiser Ayreon »

Sirithilist Menelmacar lasted 666 ASC? That's amazing. I knew they were evil :p

Kaiser Leto III

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

Moved to where it actually belongs. :kaiser
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Return to “County of Greater Audentior”