Civ IV

Moderators: Jonas, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Leto III

Civ IV

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

After looking to this post, I remembered having played Civ IV myself (so, a bit more developed version of the Civ II that Scott used back in the days).
I'm going to re-install it and draw Kildare (and more accurate: Greater Audentior). That way we can get some nice pictures of our Dutchy and my County.
I hope it works. :)
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Kaiser Leto III

Re: Civ IV

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

I have made Kildare with Civ IV, but I can't say that I'm very happy with the result.

I think I will further develop my County with RPG Maker 2003, so everyone can enjoy it. First thing on the list is Apollo City, but I'm planning to develop the other parts of my county too. It will be the perfect way to develop my County and expand its culture.
I still have our (mine and Andreas') RPG-game about the Time War that should be developed, but this will take less time and effort (not that I don't want to finish the game, but it's much work and I prefer developing my county above it).

If my county has been finished, I could start with the other parts of the Duchy (I can use parts of the Kildarian Time War-game :) )? If the local nobles give me a list of places to visit (and where?), I would probably help building it. OR the Count himself can develop his own county / counties with RPG Maker and I will place everything together (but probably better to wait for a first version of the 'game', so everyone knows what style it should be).

A potential title: Kildare Visit?
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Argh. I've been trying to port that over to Mac forever now. I've just come to terms with a world without RPG Maker. :(

And CIV IV ROCKS
Leo Fenrir

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Civ IV rocks, but you haven't lived until you've played the Fall From Heaven modpack.

Also, Kaiser, you should talk to Bill. He used to be into converting MCS stuff to Civ maps, and he might even have had some tools that could autoconvert it.

AryezturMejorkhor

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Haha, this is my favorite game!
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Bumping an old topic.... but meh....

Civfanatics does still have an old program that will convert bitmaps into Civ II maps.

And... OMG! I need to get Civ IV now! FfH looks sooooo awesome! Why didn't you tell me they had an Infernal civilization?! :evil
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Civfanatics does still have an old program that will convert bitmaps into Civ II maps.
say what
Senechal Bill Trihus of Greater Audentior
Citizen of Shireroth
Zor nukrô šempi zor fredrô

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

http://www.civfanatics.com/civ2/downloads/utilities

MapEdit can load bitmaps and convert them to MP files.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

That's what I used; I just showed you the result. :p
Senechal Bill Trihus of Greater Audentior
Citizen of Shireroth
Zor nukrô šempi zor fredrô

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Oh, oddly, the image wasn't showing earlier when I posted that. It looks rather good.

Where can I download that?

Return to “County of Greater Audentior”