The Time Arch

Moderators: Jonas, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Jonas

The Time Arch

Post by Jonas »

The Time Arch is constructed in the centre of Apollo City, to remember those who died in the Kildarian Time War. This triumphal arch also celebrates the victory of Dutch Jonas I during the armistice of that same war, in his Holy Crusade, in which he conquered the Apollo lands.

May the Gods bless Kildare and the Dutch!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Santelran Rottsaa

Re: The Time Arch

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Is that the Brandenburg Gate? :document
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

No, I've been to the Brandenburg Gate and I can definitely tell you that isn't it. The shadows are in a completely different place to where I remember*.

*As we all know, shadows in Berlin stopped moving in relation to the position of the Sun on the 30th of April 1945 when Russian soldiers on a looting spree tried to drink the laws of physics and optics, mistaking them for schnapps. Since then time and space in Berlin has been very screwy - for instance the fall of the Berlin Wall only happened yesterday, and for some reason the entire population of East Berlin had been kept cowed in submission by a formidable array of foam dominoes, but they had a party afterwards so I guess it ended okay.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

It's the Brandenburger Tor. :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Not if you're an English tourist it isn't. :no

Return to “County of Greater Audentior”