Islamitische Internetrepubliek

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

ISLAMITISCHE INTERNETREPUBLIEK
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

The citizens of the Republiek der Nederlanden have approved the new constituiton. In this new constitution the name of the Republiek der Nederlanden has been changed to the Islamitische Internetrepubliek.
The Islamitische Internetrepubliek is a unitary republic. The legislative power is the Majlis-al-Shoera which is elected by the citizens of the Republic every four months. Furthermore the citizens elect a Sadr, the President of the Republic ,every six months. The power of the Sadr is more ceremonial. The Sadr appoints the Grootvizier, the Prime Minister. The Islamitishe Diwan is an institution that gives advise about the laws. These advises are not obligated to follow.
All international treaties will be remained. A new government has been formed, and I will be the representative of the Islamitische Internetrepubliek.

I can also say that the Islamitische Internetrepubliek is going to propose the threaty of the SCUET.

Jef Vermussen

Jef Vermussen

Andreas the Wise

Re: Islamitische Internetrepubliek

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Thankyou for the update, Jef.

I must also update you on the status of this forum. Shireroth, along with Gralus, Natopia and Nelaga, have moved to a new shared forum found here. It is not a political union, it is merely sharing a forum to make interaction between our nations easier. Shireroth is almost fully transitioned from this forum to the shared forum. As such, this forum will become an archive, and consequently, the Small Commonwealth can no longer conduct their business here. They have been given new forums on the shared forum, available here.

On an unrelated note, the SCUET split off from the Small Commonwealth some time ago, to make it easier for new members to join. It conducts all its business on the MCS forums. As Bank Administrator I would be delighted to have you and the Islamitische Internetrepubliek as part of it; but please do tell us on that forum when you've signed the treaty, and not here.

Kind regards,
Andreas
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

Thank you for the update.
So we have to maken an account there?
All the discussions will then be removed?

Regards!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Yes, you should register an account at the new boards. And no, the posts that were made on this forum stay here (but as an archive). ;)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Small Commonwealth”