APPLICATION: Safirian Empire

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

CJ Miller

APPLICATION: Safirian Empire

Post by CJ Miller »

To: The Small Commonwealth, Shirekeep, Shireroth

Your Excellencies,

Her Majesty the Queen has signed the Treaty of General Membership to the Small Commonwealth. I, as the Foreign Minister of the Safirian Empire, do extend greetings to all of the Small Commonwealth's member states.

/s/ CJ Miller
28 May 2010

Queen Amane VII wrote:We do hereby affix Our Sign-Manual to the following treaty.

Treaty of General Membership to the Small Commonwealth

1. There is a commonwealth, called the Small Commonwealth, which shall consist of all signatory members of this Treaty. All member nations may send one representative to the Commonwealth Assembly.

2. Nations wishing to join the commonwealth must be approved by the Commonwealth Assembly with at least a 1/3rd plurality. If rejected, a nation may reapply in 3 months.

3. The commonwealth's day to day operations are headed and overseen by a chairman known as the Primate which shall be a permanent position once appointed by the Commonwealth Assembly. The Primate oversees the Commonwealth Assembly.

3b. The Commonwealth Assembly may elect an official known as the Secundus, subject to all the same election and removal procedures as the Primate, whom shall be vested with the responsibility of assisting the Primate. Should the Primate be unavailable or unable to fulfill his/her duties the Secundus shall stand in for the Primate, until available, or a new one is elected.

4. At any time the Commonwealth Assembly may hold a vote of no confidence and remove the current Primate. A simple majority (50%+1) is needed to remove a Primate and elect a new one. This vote is managed by the representative who proposed it.

5. Nations may leave at any time, but must give public notice of their intent to leave this treaty for it to be recognized. Upon leaving this treaty the departing nation is removed from all other treaties dependent upon this one.

6. This treaty may be amended by the Commonwealth Assembly with a 3/4th (75.0%) majority.

/s/ Amane R. I.
28 May 2010
Last edited by CJ Miller on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erik Mortis

Re: APPLICATION: Safirian Empire

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'll put it forward.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Could you give us a link to the forum, please? :)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Nation rebooted, have to put the treaty through Parliament and blablabla

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Parliament? Shouldn't take long for a parliament of one.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Four, with one AWOL.

Return to “Small Commonwealth”