So, hey, is everyone still alive and stuff?

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Ari Rahikkala

So, hey, is everyone still alive and stuff?

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Just checking. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's amused and slightly disturbed by the fact that Erik tried to change the voting procedures to allow for a longer time limit twice, and it failed both times because... people didn't show up to vote within the time limit :D

My recommendation is that that you tell all the SC reps to use that nice "Subscribe forum" link that's right below the "New topic" button at the Commonwealth Assembly. And with "tell" I mean hold them up by their <appropriate body part> and yell at them to do it, because it seems some of them aren't willing to show up otherwise (when was the last time Artz voted on something in the Assembly?) You don't need to require them to actually be regularly active like at the OAM or something - that's what we have notification technology *for*, but really, I think it would be a good time to take at least some sort of a first step to make the SC less legislatively paralysed than 59 democratic senators trying to pass a health care bill...
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Andreas the Wise

Re: So, hey, is everyone still alive and stuff?

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I'm around, and indeed, I'll have more time for the SC now than I did while I was on semi-LOA.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Maximilian

Re: So, hey, is everyone still alive and stuff?

Post by Maximilian »

Will kick some butts in the days coming :demon

On a more serious note: I will set up the time structure of the Commonwealth Congress (over the weekend, I think). Every nation that doesn't have an active representative will receive a message from me in the forums of the concerning nations.
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Return to “Small Commonwealth”