Stepping down as Primate

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Erik Mortis

Stepping down as Primate

Post by Erik Mortis »

As I am no longer the Shireroth rep to the SC, I can no longer by Primate. Harvey as Secundus shall fill the role until he is elected primate, or another is chosen to replace me.

Jeroen van Veen

Re: Stepping down as Primate

Post by Jeroen van Veen »

pity

Thank you for leading the Commonwealth Assembly with effort.

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

As the Batavian representative I would like to say on the behalf of the Batavian government that we are really sorry to hear this news. We would like to thank Erik for the work he has done for the Small Commonwealth. With this decision an era has come to an end, an era in which the Small Commonwealth has grown to the size and importance it has nowadays. This size and importance are achieved not only by the work of the member nations, but also by the hard work of our first Primate ever. He has not only been a good chairman, but also a good representative, proposing ideas for new or existing treaties and conventions.

I will ask the Lagerhuis what they think of Harvey as the next Primate. Personally I think making Harvey Primate would be the right thing to do.
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

This was as far from what I desired to be required of me on my first day as Secondus as I could have possibly imagined. Erik has given his heart and soul into this organization and his leaving it so suddenly creates a hole that affect us all. On behalf of the Small Commonwealth, the Nelaga Territories, and myself personally, I thank Erik for his efforts and dedication towards the growth and maintenance of this organization.

Nevertheless, the Small Commonwealth must continue. I will begin the process of choosing a new Primate. In the meantime, I am not entirely sure I knew where Erik was going with the congress, but I shall try to continue that effort as well.

The commonwealth has been quiet lately, friends, though if that is because it is peacefully humming in the background or if it is being met with slowly increasing apathy, I cannot say. Perhaps it matters little; whichever, it is time to shake it out of its light sleep.

Return to “Small Commonwealth”