Amokolia

For developing and managing the Commonwealth

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Arviður

Amokolia

Post by Arviður »

Your Excellencies,

With Victoria's annexation of Amokolia, how would you advise the Commonwealth to proceed?
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Malliki Tosha

Re: Amokolia

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I think the logical step would be to approach Victoria regarding membership. If they do not wish to join, Amokolia's membership should be terminated.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

I agree on what Maliki says. That would be sort of the logical thing to do.
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Dr Bjorn Olsen

Post by Dr Bjorn Olsen »

To view in html, PDF and or Word please click here

18/12/2009
Ref: 008/FA
To: The Small Commonwealth

Amokolian Membership of the Small Commonwealth

As of 17th December 2009 a Treaty of Annexation between the Kingdom of Victoria and the former Republic of Amokolia has been in force. Article 16 states that

"Amokolian membership of the Small Commonwealth shall cease under this treaty."

It is my duty to inform the Small Commonwealth that in accordance with Article 5 of the Treaty of General Membership to the Small Commonwealth we wish to terminate the membership of our colony Amokolia at this moment in time.

The treaty of annexation between the Kingdom of Victoria and the former Republic of Amokolia is a genuine and honest atempt at helping them get back on their feet and develop into a prosperous micronation.

Her Majesty's Government do not wish this article to be seen as a snub of the organisation or an insight into our feelings towards it. As with any new micronation we are currently in an development stage with regards to our foreign activities and wish to have various reports from the Secretary of State for Trade & Finance before we consider joining any organisation.

Yours Sincerely,

Rt Hon. Dr. Bjorn Olsen
Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs

Copyright:
Published by HM Government for information in the public domain. The official statement above may be reproduced, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast in any media for non-commercial use with reference to HM Government.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'm a little confused as to what is going on, didn't Amokolia just get its independence?

Would Victoria desire to join the SC?

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Yes they did. I believe Jess is in one of his flip-flop moods. I have no doubt that Amokolia will be independent within a month, when I think they should be refused membership on account of not making up their damn mind. And no, Victoria doesn't wish to join.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Malliki Tosha wrote:Yes they did. I believe Jess is in one of his flip-flop moods. I have no doubt that Amokolia will be independent within a month, when I think they should be refused membership on account of not making up their damn mind. And no, Victoria doesn't wish to join.
One of the reasons why Batavia didn't supported them rejoining (but neither did we say nay, that's true) so quickly after the Ocian war.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Shireroth isn't to keen on the idea of allowing a future, independent Amokolia back into the SC a third time. But that is at this time, and does not extend to Victoria whom we would support the admittance of, should they hopefully apply.

Dr Bjorn Olsen

Post by Dr Bjorn Olsen »

Erik Mortis wrote:Shireroth isn't to keen on the idea of allowing a future, independent Amokolia back into the SC a third time. But that is at this time, and does not extend to Victoria whom we would support the admittance of, should they hopefully apply.
One of the reasons we are taking on Amokolia is because of its current standard of activity and indecision by them to settle. Most people in the sector truly believe that Amokolia will desire independence in the near future, I can say that under the treaty we currently have with them that simply wont happen.

Should Amokolia been in a position to gain its Independence it shall be on the basis that they are stable, active and of such a standard that the flip-flop actions previously tied to them shall be a distant memory. By the time Amokolia are ready to apply as an independent state the above valid concerns you all have should not be an issue.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

So we can expect an independent Amokolia some time in 2030 then? :p
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Newport City FC

Return to “Small Commonwealth”