Horjinic 101: Class #1: Introduction

A center for the study of languages of Shireroth, focusing on the development of Sxiro
Fax Celestis

Horjinic 101: Class #1: Introduction

Post by Fax Celestis »

This class will cover the language of the Hunters of the Stag, commonly referred to as Horjinic. We will start with the basics: the alphabet, basic word creation, and special rules.Later, we will move into word origins, advanced word creation, sentence structure, and grammar.This class will also probably touch on Horjinic culture in brief, though there may be one or two side classes about the culture itself, mostly for background and comprehension purposes.Any questions? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Re: Horjinic 101: Class #1: Introduction

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Where's the bathroom. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

A section on how you devised the language might be helpful for those of us interested in conlangery.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Yes, if you could... instead of, or in coordination with, present to us a basic 101 on conlangery... we could certainly enjoy that. (I would certainly like to branch out my Halluci from a code to a full fledged language)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I think it'd be better to learn the language itself before learning how the language was made. I'll run "Conlangery 132: Development of Horjinic" once Horjinic 101 is complete. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Return to “Gryphon Avocatio Hall”