Benkern Media

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

b3n|<3r|\|

Benkern Media

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Just a thread to show our (my) presence.

As previously said, "We'll do (almost) anything for (almost) anything."

I'm essentially a jack of all trades except where it comes to anything that requires any skill.

If no one else can provide a service, there's no harm posting here or PMing me about it and I'll give you a more than fair price for whatever it is, if I can do it.

Edit: Of course, this is just private commissions. BM will be performing its own projects now and again.

For reference, copied from Babkha:
Welcome to Benkern Media

Introduction

Our Mission is simple: Produce the Finest Goods in Selected Media-Based Markets for the Entire World to Enjoy.

We are an Umbrella Organisation housing various other companies, such as Benkern's Bottom Burp - the pre-existing Journalistic column based in New Brittania - Benkern Gaming and Benkern Image Corp. We hope that all of these organisations will help our Customers to improve their standard of micronational living in as many ways as possible.

Services - What can Benkern Media do for me?

Primarily, Benkern Image Corp. does the work in Babkha, making and updating signature and other images for a price - usually 10 camels per signature. However, we provide other services on occasion - for example, Micronational Games, News Services. If you have even a vague idea on what you want in any Media-based field, please contact a Benkern Media official and we might be able to ensure that your dream comes true.

Clientele

The people that make up Benkern Media's clientele in Babkha are some of the most famous (or infamous) characters in Babkha's history, including Hesam Jahandar, Ardashir Khan Osmani and Sahib Jahandar Khan. Some examples of Benkern Media's image services can be found in all their current signatures as well as that of the CEO, Sfeir Afudyakno.

Employment

Extra employees are always welcome at Benkern Media, and if you are looking for work simply post in this thread and an official will get back to you. Wages will most likely be given on a pay-per-customer basis.
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Return to “South End Business District”