Times Group

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Harvey Steffke

Re: Times Group

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I already wrote micronational newspapers before. It's bloody unsatisfying work. I wrote articles for about two weeks and never recieved a single bit of feedback so I assumed nobody was reading it and stopped. Which is why I was trying to give feedback here, but the response I'm getting is to just write it myself, so pah to the whole charade. Gunna go with apathy being the first and generally last step on this one.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

*Sigh.*

:fish
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Gustaaf Vermeylen

Post by Gustaaf Vermeylen »

It is pretty easy to criticise. But it's true what Gil'les Mel'ang said. Without Elliot, there would be no Shirerian newspaper under umbrella of Times Group. And it is also true what Jonas said, namely that I do not mean evil and to reject your criticism, Harvey Steffke

But I have to say that my English is far from good. To write good articles on the one hand and, on the other hand, in excellent English, which requires a lot of time and energy. I have the energy, but I do not often have the time.

However, I still let the the invitation open for you, Mr Harvey Steffke. Join Times Group and come to work on good articles. Finally, I would like to say that soon a new magazine will published, that you all can buy. "Times Magazine", containing into the first edition a article of the various taxes in SCUET-countries.

Gustaaf Vermeylen

Gustaaf Vermeylen

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

If one is looking for more aggressive sentiments, one can certainly find them with Shireroth's director of Military Affairs, Jonas.
Aggressive? :D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Gil'les Mel'ang

Post by Gil'les Mel'ang »

Mr Jonas, as the leader of military affairs for Shireroth, some aggressiveness, such as by building defense walls along a border with Antica and others, as you state in the article, is not such a bad thing for your nation. Besides, anything you say is tempered out by by the very staid, downright sedate comments of your Foreign Minister. If you started wearing an eye patch and carrying a bazooka on your back, your Foreign Minister would be wearing a monocle and carrying a croquet mallet.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

:D

Gustaaf Vermeylen

Gustaaf Vermeylen

Times Magazine is out!

The long awaited magazine of Times Group is out, the first edition.

-Who is the richest of SCUET?
-Figures of the gross domestic Product on all SCUET-countries.

Buy it now for 200 scc.
Pay, send a pm with your email address and you get this magazine in your mailbox.

Return to “South End Business District”