Batavian International Trade Agency

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Maximilian

Batavian International Trade Agency

Post by Maximilian »

To whom it may concern:

Batavia has joined the SCUE recently. This means another interesting market in which to sell whatever you want to sell. Batavians tend to be interested in written stuff, gambling and all kind of other creative deals. Furthermore it could be interesting for someone to lend money in Batavia or open a savings account, since Batavian law says that your money will always be safe, whatever happens.

Batavian law is however always in Dutch and since that is quite unreadable for almost all of the Shirerithian citizens, you'll have difficulties doing everything by the book, which is required in Batavia, cause our prosecutors smell blood if you make a mistake. Furthermore you might not know who to sell stuff to, where you should advertise or how to present it to the Batavian people.

This is where I come in. I've just started the Batavian International Trade Agency (BITA), a company that will focus on selling stuff in Batavia from abroad. Since I'm in Batavia for quite a time, I know what people want to buy particular goods and how this is legally done. I'll do this for a small fee (yes, small, I do not need the money but I do want to make some money out of it) on a no-cure-no-pay basis.

If you're interested, please PM me or leave a message here.
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Jonas

Re: Batavian International Trade Agency

Post by Jonas »

You stole my idea! :fish :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Maximilian

Re: Batavian International Trade Agency

Post by Maximilian »

Yes. I can read minds.

:demon
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Return to “South End Business District”