Demesos Design - now trading

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

darcyj

Demesos Design - now trading

Post by darcyj »

Demesos Design is now in business. Our services are available for all your graphic needs from icons to avatars to sigs to company logos to flags to coats of arms.

Pricing is dependant upon the size of the job - not the size in pixels, per se, but the complexity. Heraldic design, which encompasses flags and arms, involves considerable research and will be priced accordingly.

All inquiries should be made by Private Message to the author of this post, and my response will be classified as a first interview and a consultancy fee of 50 erb will be charged. If the job is beyond the resources of Darcy Design, 25 erb will be refunded. An additional 25 erb will be charged for each subsequent PM exchange excluding the final delivery. The price of the actual finished article will be negotiated, and since it is in a client's interest to minimise the PM chatter it is suggested that the first one or two messages contain as much detailed information as possible to assist the design process.

A formal Contract will form part of the first interview. Rejection of the Contract means that no further action will occur on that job, and a re-submission of the same inquiry counts as a new first interview (50 erb). Rejecting the Contract will not save you any money, however; the first 50 erb remains due and payable.

Darcy Design will publish details of each project contracted and delivered, with the fees charged listed for the public record.

Jonas

Re: Demesos Design - now trading

Post by Jonas »

Interesting offers. But isn't it a bit expensive? 25 erb / PM?
I wouldn't dare to send you one! :D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

darcyj

Post by darcyj »

Jonas wrote:Interesting offers. But isn't it a bit expensive? 25 erb / PM?
I wouldn't dare to send you one! :D
It's 50 erb to lodge an order (that's the first PM), and then it's 25 erb for each time that I need to extract more information from the customer. Those 25 erb messages also cover my time and effort for making alterations and fixes to draft work. That's fair, I feel :smashy

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Now I think about it: yes, it is. I need to steal that idea! :evil
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

darcyj

Post by darcyj »

Jonas wrote:Now I think about it: yes, it is. I need to steal that idea! :evil
You may rent that idea, if you like, for 10 erb per week in perpetuity.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Spoken like a true buisnessman.
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I think it's a small bit ironic to have the company named after Demesos, a country was notorious for having low-quality graphics back in its day.

darcyj

Post by darcyj »

Call it redemption. And look closely at my sig :D

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I would want to order a logo for BMSGames (Batavian Maraguon Shirerithian Games) and pay immediately 100 or 150 erb instead of doing those interviews. :angel
I don't know how it needs to look like, what size it has to be, etc., so I can't give you any details :knife

Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

You probably should have PMed the man, and paid him some erb for his "trouble".
The High Priest of Bacchus, or Dionysos Eleutherios, the bull-horned god
The poster formerly known as Benkern
Eaaaaohhh! Join in the dance!
official representative of the Channel Islanders in Yardistan

Return to “South End Business District”