Countal Decree II: Langauge

Oroigawa Koreyasu

Countal Decree II: Langauge

Post by Oroigawa Koreyasu »

Due to our long history of close contact with those of Tokian descent, the County of Agningas shall henceforth adopt Tokish as an official language.

ASC 3588
-Corey Oroigawa
Oroigawa Koreyasu
Count of McCallavre, Straylight
Count of Lesser Attera, Kildare
Count of Asantelian, Brookshire

Chairman, Senate of the Lakes, Hurmu

Oroigawa Koreyasu

Re: Countal Decree II: Langauge

Post by Oroigawa Koreyasu »

Oroigawa Koreyasu wrote:the County of Agningas shall henceforth adopt Tokish as an official language.
I want to point this out, because I feel it has been something that was misunderstood.

Tokish is now one of many official languages, the others being Yardistani and Shirithian English, like the rest of Yardistan. The reasoning behind this is the incredibly strong Tokian presence in the area. Prodigy Almighty is Baron of Absentia, and he is also King of Toketi. Gilrean married a Swnndyrrr, a race originating from southern Toketi.

I do not intend to make Agningas an extension of what Toketi used to be. Neither do I intend to merely use the land for larger purposes. I am merely taking a logical step in recognizing a minority language that is important to me. Agningas will be developed in as Yardistani fashion as I can muster (I have been here long enough to hopefully do an acceptable job of this).
Oroigawa Koreyasu
Count of McCallavre, Straylight
Count of Lesser Attera, Kildare
Count of Asantelian, Brookshire

Chairman, Senate of the Lakes, Hurmu

Return to “County of Agningas”