Stuff

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Scott of Hyperborea

Stuff

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Renee "Hypatia" Alyssa, daughter of Hypatia's Mom and former Kaiseress Hypatia I, got married last week. Congratulations to her and her new husband!

The recwar with Bosworth somehow manages to slog on, with us having pretty much won but the other side refusing a peace treaty. The Interlanders are attacking Shrewsbury, the Hyperboreans are raiding Darwin, and Kaiser Hasan, Duke Harald and the Khan are pressing our claim to the Bosworthian throne.

In what some priests are calling a sign of the End Times, the Landsraad actually passed a few bills last week, the Cessation of MCS Land Claims Act and the Andreas Economic Bill. The Arbiter has objected to the economic bill, but unless the claims bill can be stopped, it will successfully become law and the fish of Balgurd will destroy you all!

Shireroth beat Mania to qualify for some sort of "world cup" in "soccer" or something. Preliminary investigations suggest it's like a kind of glorified kickball. MALARBOR DEMANDS REAL SPORTS!!!

Got something to tell me? Now you can reply to my announcements in the new Malarbar Forum.

hypatias mom

Re: Stuff

Post by hypatias mom »

Scott, I thank you on behalf of my daughter and her new husband. Renee and Mike are still honeymooning, and will return over the weekend. It was a beautiful wedding, and they are very happy together.

Return to “Malarbox updates”