MOOOOOOON

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Scott of Hyperborea

MOOOOOOON

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

People of Shireroth. All through the long summer, our enemies were writing our obituaries for us. Whether fomenting revolt among our fiefdoms or banning our very name from being spoken in their lands, they thought they were digging our grave and we worried they were right. But earlier this week, Spangle's forumlist updated. And for the month of September, Shireroth had more posts than Antica, Ashkenatza, and Babkha combined. The credit very clearly goes to Kaiser Ometeotl I, whom the gods have richly rewarded with a happy engagement. No doubt they will reward him further with a happy marriage, a prosperous life, and many healthy children. And then the cold darkness of the grave, forever. Mors is kind of a jerk like that.

It's moon or bust on the island of Amity, where a joint Shirerithian-Nelagan project is taking shape to rec a moon landing. Anyone with the slightest talent in graphics, science, design, economics, storytelling, or practically anything else should contact a Ms. Ayye Chinusion about winning a possible multihundred erb bid and participating in this historic event. Don't let the Nelagans say they did all the hard work!

The Landsraad voted to punish Ardashir for his deletion of Elwynn, but not quite as severely as was first proposed. Now they are voting on a video games rating system. Know ye this, o legislators - you'll pry Malarbor's inappropriate sex and violence from his cold, dead branches.

In further news, Ari might (or might not) be coming back, Elliot might (or might not) be leaving, we might (or might not!) still be mad at Elwynn, and Corey might (and indeed has!) started an awesome story.

Jonas

Re: MOOOOOOON

Post by Jonas »

I missed your posts, Scott. The others aren't bad either, but you're a skilled writer. :love
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Re: MOOOOOOON

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

His updates always do have a certain flare to them.

Return to “Malarbox updates”