New Jobs.

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Kaiser Ometeotl I

New Jobs.

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Congratulations to CJ Miller who finally landed himself a job as Arbiter and to Jonas who got himself elected as Praetor. With these two positions filled, we are now able to get charter amendments taken care of and move Shireroth forward into a new future.

The Future of Shireroth convention is still going on. Some 'Interesting' ideas have been put forth, which could lead to a broader form of government, and perhaps even an opening of the Landsraad to all. Will this work in Shireroth's favor? Only I can know.. and I'm not telling! Gods don't have to reveal secrets to you puny mortals.

In other random news: The Kaiser is doing a substantial forum tune up. Make sure to let him know if his fallible mortal hands made a mistake. Also, Jake wants to know 'What Shireroth means to you', so go forth and put your 2 erb in, it should prove interesting, and maybe shed some light on the psychological needs of our community.

And it would appear ICEBREAKER has the power to tap into people's dreams. Let us only hope he uses this power for great good, and not nefarious evil. Though good money is on the later. Malarbor approves!

Jake, the Minister of the Exterior, is looking for an ambassador to help with our dealings with nations abroad. If you have any interest, please drop him a line. We have many out there who could be our friends, won't you help them to get to know who we are?

A new company was created and given a forum the other day. Though it's not clear, we think they have something to do with documents, AND services. So go request something from them.

And finally, go buy a copy of POLIKO it's a rather good read. Though there should be at least one article dedicated to the glory of me. MALARBOR DEMANDS IT!

Return to “Malarbox updates”