Aztec Kaiser

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Aztec Kaiser

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Despite a valiant effort Kaiser B'Caw I could not stand against the onslaught of events besieging Shireroth of late. As such we now have Kaiser Ometeotle I in all his duel Aztec god glory.

Newly to the thrown this Kaiser to heathen gods, for none can hold a candle to my glory, has sought to revamp and rebuild the government of Shireroth. He's even started a convention to discuss the fate of Shireroth.

Further, If you want to be either Praetor or Arbiter, go forth and let it be known! Or I'll smack you with my limbs which are so laden with smacking goodness. FEAR ME!

And sadly, Mike has left us again, amidst much angst at Erik. And Scott has left amid much angst toward all.

In other news, a T-Rex was seen in an F14. Natopia is celebrating 8 years of funky goodness. Nelaga is musing a treaty with us, which we all know is just a dastardly scheme to take back Amity from us! But hey, who can blame them?

Max's futile attempt at stealing land has failed, more or less. And the Elwynn issue remains unresolved, though some still have hope at reconciliation.

When will all learn to recognize the Might and Glory that is me and bow before me once more as Kaiser Malarbor II. Oh well, perhaps the new Kaiser will see me for what I am and pronounce me Kaiser of all time. MALARBOR DEMANDS IT!!!

Return to “Malarbox updates”