All hail...you know who I mean.

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Scott of Hyperborea

All hail...you know who I mean.

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

All hail Kaiser...oh gods, are you really going to make me say it? Yes? All hail Kaiser *sigh* B'caw I, who took the throne last week after the death of Kaiser Ikol. Before the old Kaiser died he managed to dissolve House Tessier-Ashpool and re-establish the Duchies, starting a long political discussion over the form those Duchies would take and an associated Landsraad law.

World cup fever is gripping the nation - or at least it would be if we hadn't been eliminated in the qualifiers early last month without anyone really noticing. But that's okay, because we have our own totally Shirerithian and therefore much better football league now, with four teams (apply here for a team of your own).

Hjalpta yatu að se zxeli! Malarbor demands it! Okay, technically it means "The sheep walked away from the leg", which isn't imperative and doesn't really make sense, but it sure sounds nifty. Go check out the current draft of Praeta Sxirothes for more.

Welcome back to potential new citizen Elliot Markham, and congratulations to potential new MiniImNat Edgard and a bunch of Thane-Palatines.

Return to “Malarbox updates”