Mors VI, Return of the members, miscellaneous rants

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Allot

Mors VI, Return of the members, miscellaneous rants

Post by Allot »

WHAT? When did I abdicate?! Who gave you permission to replace me? How dare you! What's that? I promised you I would only stay for 30 days? BLASPHEMY! Malarbor will return... Just you wait.

There's a new Kaiser in town, and he's bringing the Change Horse out from the stables with the first Imperial Proclamation. You may take my throne, but you'll NEVER TAKE MY WEAK WESTERN METAPHORS! Along the same track: Duke Scott, please let people know where you live. No one seems to be sure. Also while you were out, there's a race on for Imperial Steward. Go throw in your hat (as you say)! On a final legislature note: There are rabbits breeding in the Landsraad again.

In the rapidly retreating shadow of Ragequit Week (Diplomacy, which seems to be wrapping up, caused a few Ragequits), Daniel Llai has returned, as well as Jacobus Loki! HUZZAH! Foolish mortals, trying to escape Malarbor. In less pleasing news, Andreas the Wise has attempted to escape me. Not likely, heatbag. Not likely. *cackle* Perhaps we'll see you at Shirecon, which is rapidly approaching. I will not be attending. Malarbor is too good for the likes of you.

In other news: Khorze and the other barony of Goldenbrook have been disbanded, The Oracle foresees a FNORD in Ryna's future, and why not use me as a monster? There's nothing as monstrous as an EVIL TREE GOD! Well, P-Zombies sound pretty evil, but STILL!

Kaiser Mors VI

Re: Mors VI, Return of the members, miscellaneous rants

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

Technically, there is one remaining Barony in Goldenbrook.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Why did Ryan never approve my prospective Malarbox update?

Allot

Post by Allot »

To be honest - that Malarbor Rules thing was a post that I made when I still believed that Shirithians followed rules. They don't. This I have learned. While it was terribly sweet of you to read it, the Minister of Information really doesn't do anything apart from approve bounties.

We just sort of do Malarbor however we feel when the time seems appropriate.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

*gasp* You misspelled my name! :document

And yes, I don't have the ability to do the Malarbox updates otherwise I would.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Return to “Malarbox updates”