The Harvey revolution and the leave-in-a-huff week

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Ari Rahikkala

The Harvey revolution and the leave-in-a-huff week

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

ALL SHALL YIELD TO MALARBOR! Or Harvey, as the case might be, being that he did just spend all night single-handedly convincing almost the entire nation to rise up in revolt against Kaiser Leto III (warning: link to large IRC log). The plan for the coup was originally to bring Erik into power, then after Elwynnese intervention Scott, but in the midst of fighting the coup it might not have occurred to the Kaiser to check for seedlings within the Golden Mango Throne... for today, the nation still remains loyal to the Kaiser, but one shouldn't expect Leto's reign to continue for long after the expected flag change has passed the Landsraad.

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the ENTIRELY EXPECTED TO BE TEMPORARY recent departures of Andreas the Wise and Harvey. Complimentary "I left in a huff" t-shirts and buttons have been distributed, and you are welcome to wonder why people would do something like that anyway. GET YOUR FEET BACK ON MY GROUND YOU DAMN DIRTY APES!

In other news, the Elwynnese are not very good at delivering messages, and the Straylightians are not very good at remaining all human; your support to destroy the accursed Leng is appreciated at the MCS; Brookshire and Goldshire are probably going to merge and be called kshiredshire or something; and Max might have just been convinced to continue working on the map of Shirekeep again.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Harvey Steffke

Re: The Harvey revolution and the leave-in-a-huff week

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I firmly deny any actual involvement in what came to be. Any and all efforts I put forth amounted to nothing - a deal was reached between Jonas, who is resigning under his own free will, and Ari, who was not a member of the conspiracy. Whatever plan I came up with is a mere ghost, a nonexistent idea that died a moment before it was born.

Kaiser Leto III

Post by Kaiser Leto III »

Yeah, maybe you're a bit harsh on him, Ari. But it gives some nice quotes.
[04:13:46] <harvey> "Dear Jonas, u suck, GTFO kthx. Signed, Shireroth."
Signed by the Nifty Hand of,
Leto III Ozymandias 'the Desired' of the Noble Line of Win'Eth

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

The fact that you're still on the throne and somehow still managing to make bad decisions shows that you didn't take it to heart.

Kaiser Leto III

Harvey Steffke wrote:The fact that you're still on the throne and somehow still managing to make bad decisions shows that you didn't take it to heart.
I take the time, and you know the reason, for it. :jesus

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I actually blame Harvey for everything that has happened in Shireroth for the last couple of days. But I also blame him for the earthquake in Haiti, the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, the WTC attacks, the Israeli occupation of Palestine, Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as pretty much everything bad that's happened in the world since the Big Bang.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Kaiser Leto III

Malliki Tosha wrote:I actually blame Harvey for everything that has happened in Shireroth for the last couple of days. But I also blame him for the earthquake in Haiti, the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, the WTC attacks, the Israeli occupation of Palestine, Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as pretty much everything bad that's happened in the world since the Big Bang.
I knew it. He's an evil masterbrain.
Harvey is E... V... I... L... :evil

(joking, Harvey)

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Malliki Tosha wrote:I actually blame Harvey for everything that has happened in Shireroth for the last couple of days. But I also blame him for the earthquake in Haiti, the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, the WTC attacks, the Israeli occupation of Palestine, Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as pretty much everything bad that's happened in the world since the Big Bang.
*Does not consider the the Israeli occupation of Palestine to be a bad thing, in fact considers it a wonderful thing - a thing there should be more of, time to return the Sinai, Gaza and South Lebanon to Israel.*

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

*Permbans the Khan from life*
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Am Yisrael Chai old chap :p

Return to “Malarbox updates”