Kildare spiffified; khanflict; Colossus of Lodis

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Ari Rahikkala

Kildare spiffified; khanflict; Colossus of Lodis

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Mom! Oh, please, MOM! I know you're a youthful goddess and you like learning about your kid's hobbies and all that, but look, this is my message board. My posse of worshippers. You'll never produce a distinct, compelling visual style that sets Kildare apart from the rest of the nation yet oddly fits in and maintains consistency in some areas by taking over the forum and changing the background and banner. And the newsbox, too... well, OK, so maybe you can. But look, at least let me keep the Small Commonwealth and don't come up with a replacement banner and background for that forum, too! MALARBOR DEMANDS IT!!! .... please?

In other news, the Khanflict continues apace, that is to say more sluggishly than a constitutional amendment in the Tetrapole. The general lack of hostility is contrasted by the rapid heating of our relations with Antica, including several accusations of insanity flying between otherwise disturbingly similar cousins on different sides of the border, and the construction of a humongous bird-flipping Delphi statue of inevitable eyeball laser doom in Melangia. Well, no matter what the Anticans do, we know we're safe since Shireroth never, ever releases its deathgrip on even a square inch of Shirithian land. Except to lease it out to the Small Commonwealth, I guess.

In news across Micras, debate rages over the Shirithian-inspired declassification of MCS administrative forums; fresh Nelagan president Gman Russell seeks to inspire his nation into a general frenzy of awesome; Istvanistan applies to rebound from its brief period of cartographic oblivion as its previous neighbour Verac moves out next to Gralus; and our friend Ashkenatza has received a bit of foreign aid from the MiniInt and is now able to process registrations again - now's the chance for those of you who were previously rejected by the dreaded Mr. Anti-Bot!
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Malarbox updates”