Aurangzeb, Goldshire, Kildare, Switching, Olo, etc.

This is the forum for your Malarbox-updating needs. Post a topic here (if you have the privilege of being allowed to do so) and it will become the new Malarbox text.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Scott of Hyperborea

Aurangzeb, Goldshire, Kildare, Switching, Olo, etc.

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

KHAAAAAAAAN! The Khan of Vijayanagara was crowned Aurangzeb I, 44th Kaiser of Shireroth on Wednesday, taking over from Gaelen III after the latter's abdication. Brookshire, Goldshire, and Elwynn have already officially sworn allegiance to the new Kaiser; Yardistan, Hyperborea, and Monty Crisco have already announced their rebellion. While many are still hoping for a peaceful solution, they are looking nervously at the prophecy of doom issued by the Oracle in the last few days of Gaelen's reign.

Shireroth's oldest Duchy (tied with Brookshire) has become its newest Duchy after Harvey Steffke successfully resurrected Goldshire. Rumor has it that Duke Tosha of Brookshire agreed to the deal in order to gain an ally and defuse constant Elwynnese attempts to encroach on his territory. Joining Duke Harvey in his new realm is Santelran Rotsaa (welcome back Corey!), who joins Vasroixe as our newest citizen.

Kildare was contemplating its very existence for a while, but seems to have decided not to sell off its Dutchal coronet. Instead, the Kaiser has named Jonas the new Duke; Duke Jonas is the only major noble to announce his opposition to Goldshire's ascension, and may khantest its existence on the battlefield. The eerily quiet, conflict-free battlefield.

International Caps Lock Day has ended, except in the County of Discontinuity, where every day is International Caps Lock Day. Everyone else should return to normal lowercase speech at their earliest convenience. Our next big holiday, Switching Day, will begin on October 31. Be sure to sign up in the General Forum.

In other news, we're megamodding our cartography again, we're gonna be needing a new Praetor and Steward, and after a lot of cultural development work (and some not so cultural development) William Payne is now Baron of Hallucination. Abroad, Jonas resigns as President of Nelaga and the Apollo Aurora is now reporting Small Commonwealth news. Further abroad, legendary anti-Shireroth demagogue Olorix has returned to Antica; in response, our threat level has been raised to "zesty".

Jonas

Re: Aurangzeb, Goldshire, Kildare, Switching, Olo, etc.

Post by Jonas »

44th Kaiser? Isn't he the 99th?
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I started counting at real Kaisers, aka Gaelen II.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

99th by the fake count.. damn.. I wanna be next now... Then I could by the 100th Kaiser of Shireroth. It would be so fitting. Damn Kaiser... I should overthrow him and take the thrown as a Letifer IV. come by ship up from Yardistan like the first one, behead the Kaiser... good times.

Santelran Rottsaa

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

Lacrymosa III, Erik. Lacrymosa III.
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

That was James' gig.

Return to “Malarbox updates”