Serovopolis

Prodigy Almighty

Serovopolis

Post by Prodigy Almighty »

Prodigy Almighty, newly named Baron of Western Absentia, stepped out of his high-tech futuristic jet plane from Chelkra to the city of Serovopolis, named after him by request. Though still mostly under construction, as it was a new city, the buildings currently standing looked as futuristic and high-tech as his plane. Prodigy nodded his appreciation. The Chelkran would like it here; set pretty far in the north, the climate fit the cold-loving bearmen perfectly.

More later, but this is what's happening!
Boris Ivanovich Serov ronToketi VI
Executor of Chelkran Kesh
King of Kagan conToketi
Baron of Absentia, Yardistan

b3n|<3r|\|

Re: Serovopolis

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Woot. Good start.
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I like it.

Prodigy Almighty

Thank you! Expect Amstead to end up here soon, and the peak into which the underground sections were built to be refilled, as there's now a rather large hole there... ;)
King of Kagan conToketi

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Tell me where this place is, and any relevent history. Thanks.
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Prodigy Almighty

It's part of a (very recent, only like a week old) expansion in the north, so it's still under construction, and as such, it doesn't have any history... yet. :)
King of Kagan conToketi

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Cool, so your taking the whole castle with you? Ok.
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Evil MagiGARP

Post by Evil MagiGARP »

Jonas Almighty, newly named Baron of an absent Barony, stepped out his high-tech futuristic jet plane from Chelkra to the city of Serovopolis, named after someone else by request.

That Almighty is an impostor! I'm the only Almighty guy in Yardistan!
Who am I?

Admiral Quirk

Post by Admiral Quirk »

Well the....transporter could BEAM the castle, but that would be.....interfering.....

Monsignor Ponyberg

Post by Monsignor Ponyberg »

Have you considered that my n00bishness could offend the castle so much it would just walk up and go away to avoid me?
Monsignor Ponyberg!
My Pony Warriors will make you all puke!

Andreas the Wiseass

Post by Andreas the Wiseass »

Jonas Almighty, I'm afraid I'm going to have to smite you with my amazing ancient wizard powers. Clearly, Prodigy is the only Almighty one in Yardistan and you are in fact the imposter. This can be easily proven by looking at your pictures. You look nothing alike! You don't even look Almighty, sad Jonas. :tomcutterhamonfire
I have so many titles it will hurt you just to try and read them all. Go on. Do it.
Andreas the Wiseass
Baron of Ateakok
Count of Cornagia
President of the Organization of Graylust Fans
Lady of Ultimate Pleasure, Supernovatainia
50,000 OR MORE

"Playdough is my favorite food ever."

Scotsman

Post by Scotsman »

We must agree with Andreas
Be Bo Pa Doop!

Monsignor Ponyberg

Post by Monsignor Ponyberg »

Yes, follow Andreas, that's why I joined Gralus ...
Except when Liam or Jacobus say the opposite, then follow them!
Monsignor Ponyberg!
My Pony Warriors will make you all puke!

Scotsman

Post by Scotsman »

Thats what we do in AIN
Be Bo Pa Doop!

Kaiser Winston I

Post by Kaiser Winston I »

Yes well although the Apollo sector was a very nice place and one I have personal connections to, it's not how we do things here in Babkha.
Kaiser Winston I
"I can't believe it's not Babkhan!"
Shireroth, Babkha, and the sweet, sweet flavour of Marlboro cigarettes. Three great tastes that go great together.

Kaiser Winston I

Post by Kaiser Winston I »

I mean Shireroth. It's not how we do things here in Shireroth.
Kaiser Winston I
"I can't believe it's not Babkhan!"
Shireroth, Babkha, and the sweet, sweet flavour of Marlboro cigarettes. Three great tastes that go great together.

Prodigy Almighty

Kale Todestag, Prodigy's second-in-command and commander of the Chelkran Kensai, stood beside him, watching the behemoth Corvus VTOL-aircrafts airlift Amstead, the fortress originally built for Prodigy on the peak of Mirioth, into the city of Serovopolis. Again, it would sit on the highest point, letting all the see the giant metal fist that towered above the structure.

Standing almost a whole meter above Prodigy, Kale looked down at his robotic leader. "Sir, it looks like everything is going alright."

"How the hell did this work?" Prodigy asked, his face screwed up in a quizzical expression. "I expected Amstead to end up in the ocean, or maybe in the middle of nowhere in the tundra."

"I thought so too, but I guess that the Corvus ships handled it alright," the Chelkran replied, a look of appreciation on his face. "I'm glad those things are so sturdy; hell, outfitted as gunships in the recent Tokian Guild War, they withstood a barrage of artillery shells at low altitude."

Nodding, the cyborg turned to look at the rest of the city as the huge Corvus ships lowered Amstead into the patch of ground dug out for it. Serovopolis bustled with new citizens, construction crews, and Chelkran soldiers in Battle Armor and Battle Suits.

Korstokk Melebroch, the third in Prodigy's command structure and head of the Chelkran Elite Guard, walked up in his Black Templar Battle Armor. He saluted crisply, and Prodigy returned it, putting the four-meter tall Chelkran general at ease.

"What's up, Korstokk?" Prodigy asked as he surveyed a construction site nearby.

"Sir, we've fully installed the defensive grid," Korstokk reported, looking over Prodigy's head at Amstead.

"Holy -- that fast?" Prodigy appeared startled. "How? That grid is almost as huge and complex as the one in Chelkra. There's like, two dozen SAM sites with EMP missiles, not to mention the Tactical-High-Energy-Laser turrets."

"I know, but we've been really busy," Korstokk replied with a chuckle, now looking his Executor in the face. "The Chelkran Elite Guard barracks has been established, and the Chelkran Wings airfield is being built as we speak."

"Hot damn, Korstokk, when was the last time you were in Chelkra?" Kale asked him, slightly baffled. "I know I'm Chelkran, but I was getting used to the desert, and it's friggin' cold up here."

"Let him be, Kale," Prodigy told him, smirking. "He's part polar bear, you know. This is home for him."

The huge glass-and-metal structures rose out of the ground, reflecting the setting sun as the evening cooled down. Nearby, a building that strongly resembled the Kremlin threw its pointed domes to the cloudy sky. Ah, Russian architecture...
King of Kagan conToketi

Prodigy Almighty

"Well, looks like the city is almost complete," Prodigy mumbled to himself, a glass of Aeriona Firebrandy in his hand, his other metal appendage stroking his chin. "Just a few more buildings."

The city looked almost like a fortress. A huge wall surrounded it, reflecting the snow-covered planes surrounding the city upon their metallic surface. Atop the wall, dozens of Chelkran kept constant patrol. The newly-formed Elite Guard detachment had chosen to call themselves the 'Arctic Wolves'. The Silverfang Outpost Guard were less that please, having chosen the name 'Silverfang Wolves' for themselves. Still, it had a better ring than their other choice, the 'Snow Leopards'.

The center of the city was dominated by the huge market square splayed out before the Kremlin-like building, which Prodigy affectionately referred to as his little piece of Mother Russia. A huge onyx statue stood proudly in the center of the square, depicting their own beloved Korstokk Melebroch in full battle armor, holding the Sword of Akronar, and looking defiantly toward the horizon.

All around, enormous, futuristic-looking skyscrapers rose proudly from the ground. Amstead stood atop a hill opposite the Kremlin-like building, a moat surrounding the base of the hill - Prodigy's idea. He liked moats. The metal fist of Amstead pounded into the air without mercy, holding a large globe of Micras in its hand. Very symbolic.

Kale walked into the finely-furnished office, admiring the Persian throw rug. "Prodigy, you called?"

"Indeed I did, Kale," he confirmed, nodding as he took another sip of brandy. "I need your advice on something of an important matter."

"My opinion, eh? Fire away."

"Goat or human?"

Kale was speechless for a while. "Sir?"

"I need a hastily-scrawled warning sign for the minefield outside the wall," Prodigy explained, turning away from the snow-covered window sill. "I was wondering if I should paint it in goat or human blood."

"Definitely neither," Kale said thoughtfully. "Go with something indigenous, like..."

Prodigy snapped his metal fingers and grinned. "Bosworthian!"

"Brilliant," Kale snarled with a wide, sharp-toothed grin. "I'll get us a volunteer." With that, he left the office. Prodigy laughed heartily, slamming back the rest of the Firebrandy with a grin.
King of Kagan conToketi

Return to “County of Western Absentia”