Hallucination Fictional history

A project to write and synchronize fiction about Shireroth's past
Sebastien Alexandre

Hallucination Fictional history

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

At the dawn of the Shirerithian golden age, after the fall of Blackrock and the other Appolionic nations, and after the rise of Kildare from it's stage of deep sleep, a man known as Austi Scot walked along the south of Kildare, in a forest which had recently been burned. All that remained were three trees. Though most would've mourned such losses, Austi knew a secret that only he and his Apprentice, Ozarka Mons, knew, the art that was envisionism. Austi saw within those trees a great promise for a life and a culture unknown anywhere else, a nation of real people, made of fake essence. Yes, from the greens of three pine trees a mighty people would be born, born from the mind of Austi and Ozarka.Soon after the petitioning of the Dant of Kildare, the three trees of the old Kildari forest were granted to Austi, and he became Count of the trees and all around it. A great empire began to arise, all within those three trees. Was it real? Yes, and no. No one truly knows, for even Austi was deceived by his envisionistic ways. The days of old Hallucination under Austi's reign would not last long, however, for the life of the Dalmation was short lived. A great Civil War struck Kildare right in the heart, and as Ozarka and Austi marched to war north, in the old Blackrock cities, only one would return. Alas, though, Baron Von Scot, as he was now known (upon the appropriation of Hallucination to a Barony) did not return. He was lost in the wild deserts, droven to insanity and forced to live off cactus and honey. The next day Ozarka was appointed Baron of these lands..................................................There is an OVERVIEW, o r quick summary of what I want to write. I still need someone to get that date system worked out.. oratleast explain it to me, and if anyone h as any recollections of the original county of Hallucination that would be great- all recordsd were lost in the ezboard attack, along with the first of trhe Baronial records.

Shyriath

Re: Hallucination Fictional history

Post by Shyriath »

So far, so good.As far as fictional history goes, we usually use the ASC calendar. Each day of real time is equal to one ASC year, counting from the founding of the Apollo Sector (on August 6 1999, which is counted as ASC year 0, I think).If you go to this web page you'll find a calendar program that can translate a real date into an ASC year.Unfortunately, I'm not very good with remembering things, and my personal memories relating to Hallucination are fairly vague, so others will have to help on that point.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'm trying to figure how to work that code from that page into ShireFox, so that there can be a little "Today's Date" function. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

'Twould be doubleplusnifty.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

I recall that Dave made a date script for the Treesian calendar for the Treesia fora. I think he used JavaScript, and that would dovetail neatly into ShireFox, would it not? I could send you the script sans all the HTML that went before it..

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

I´m nohy this is titled "Fictional" because it is a good overview of the truth.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

In micronations, "Fictional" tends to mean the in-character history of your land, and "Real" what happened with actual macronational people.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

Oh, I am so naïve
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination