On the creation of a canon Kildare simhistory

A project to write and synchronize fiction about Shireroth's past
Bill3000

On the creation of a canon Kildare simhistory

Post by Bill3000 »

Allright, seriously here - is anyone other than myself going to work on this? The only ideas I have are ideas of my own, and if you don't want to complain about that it is purely created by me, then help with its creation. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Shyriath

Re: On the creation of a canon Kildare simhistory

Post by Shyriath »

Hrmmmm. I keep trying to think of something, but... I dunno. Maybe I'm not soing well at this because I don't feel familiar enough with it.I think this might be one of those instances where independent thinking on my part won't be of help. Bill, see if you can meet me on AIM either Thursday or Friday night... maybe some brainstorming on this will jolt something loose in my head...

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Jolt something loose? You make it sound like Bill's a jackhammer. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Why does canon even matter? It's fiction, no matter what happens. Whether everyone accepts it or not, it won't really matter. All that matters is that you've made a creative contribution to the Duchy, not that everyone subscribes to it to the letter...that's what creativity is.. Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

It matters to those who are into fictional history, because what is canon is used as the standard. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Precisely. That is the entire point of SSHIT, to have a standardized history that can be agreed on for fictional purposes, as a base for further fiction. It's a way to organize ourselves. Currently, Shireroth's fictional history is purely focused on both Yardistan and mainland Shireroth - not Kildare. Thus, I am working with Shyriath (and others who are interested in it) in a section of SSHIT that will focus on Kildare. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Return to “Shireroth Standardized History Initiative Team”