Um...

A project to write and synchronize fiction about Shireroth's past
Fax Celestis

Um...

Post by Fax Celestis »

...was the Cedrist Church around durning the Khaz Modanian era? Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

AngelGuardian93

Re: Um...

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Yes. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Thought so. That makes my story of Sagittarius far easier. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

It was different, and if I remember certain gods were more in favor at the time, but thats to be expected when your dealing with thousands of years. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

As an added bit of speculation on that point: my guess is that there would've been a particular reverence for Agni. The fact that he gave the Sword of Fire to the Khaz Modanian Emperors suggests that, at the very least, he would've been closely associated with the imperial line as a patron deity; if there was any hint of BOOMism back then, the general association with fire and explosions would've brought him extra prestige.

AngelGuardian93

*bows to his knowledge*Bo0o/\/\ baby! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “Shireroth Standardized History Initiative Team”