Non-Fictional History

A project to write and synchronize fiction about Shireroth's past
Bill3000

Non-Fictional History

Post by Bill3000 »

This is seperate from the Kildare thread because this doesn't include fiction - this is where I will store my sources for the non-fiction.Audente BugleQuote:The Bugle; Your Source for Headline News!8-15-00Political Party Alliance Signed With CheruskenThe Democratic Party Union (DPU) charter was signed by WarVoid earlier today along with Nuno Felix of Cherusken who drafted the alliance. The alliance is simply a political platform unification. Meaning that we posess and implement the same platform as the DCI thus creating an inter-micronational platform union.8-7-00Provincial Option Removed!Due to the dis-unity caused by having provinces in the AIN and the fact that the only territory remaining in the AIN was the former GAPR known as Temoe. With these facts taken into consideration we have decided to allow the creation of cities but not provinces. So far we have founded the new capitol, Los Atlantis, and have begun construction of various other cities for the people. The Temoe Province of Oceania is being revitalized and turned into the city of Temoe.8-6-00ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!Yes. Today is the day. The AIN was founded exactly one year ago today. The President has declared this a nationally recognized holiday and all AIN employees were given the day off from work with pay. A fireworks celebration is scheduled for the Los Atlantis harbor.8-1-00Nation re-founded after ACS/AIN summit!After a long discussion with Apolyton officials, it was discovered that the name Apolyton IS in fact a copyrighted name. Thus once again we were forced to re-build the nation. This, however, presented an optimistic side to a declining AIN. President WarVoid has devised a new name, flag and focus for the nation to set new roots on a clean slate. The nation was officially renamed the Atlantis Independent Nation today. Bringing with it the hopes of a new AIN and a brighter future.7-29-00Emperor restores Direct Democracy!Emperor WarVoid presented his last decree to the nation earlier this week. As Emperor he decreed that the Imperial Republic be dissolved, to the shock of the micronational world. However, he also noted that he would remain as President of the AIN until all positions were filled and proper democratic elections held. A schedule has not yet been set.7-20-00AIN has new flag! PBF Relations Severed!Emperor WarVoid presented the new flag of the AIN, which is more symbolic of ApolytonNation's origins than other models have been in the past:Lord Kitchenmit of the Purple Bunny Federation (PBF) in a colourful address to the foreign ministry stated that the Imperial Government is conservative and borderline fascist and have severed their relations as such. Additionally they show great fury at the popular bannishment of the AIN Demesos Party. Unfortunetly the PBF will only return official recognition to the remnants of Audentior, a side-project of the PICO: Technology.Work on the forums and website continues as the department of the interior lags behind schedule. If you have a complaint/suggestion please let them know ASAP here!7-17-00Organization Returns! AIN renamed!The Imperial Republic is reformed to the extent required to repair what was lost in the turmoil. Tasks and positions are appointed to individuals. Yesterday the nation was officially renamed back to its latter self of Apolyton Independent Nation! Today the popular changes are instigated and work on the forums and website is expediated. The new site address is http://www.apolytonnation.cjb.net Will the AIN recover? Will it become greater than before?7-15-00Reconstruction Begins!The High Priest sets AIN on a new direction, a direction that could change the existence of MicroNationalism! Combining the elements of Role-Playing-Games with the order of MicroNations. Meanwhile repair of the site and forums begins.7-14-00Imperial Surprise!It was to a shock of Audentes that the Emperor of Audentior returned. The Imperial Guard regained control of the Forums as well as the website. Forum Order was restored within hours (Warvoid was proclaimed the new Emperor, while the old advanced unto the title of High Priest), and even emmigrants were inclined to listen to what he had to say. For Details: Imperial Republic Restored! Law and Order!7-12-00AIN Government failsRage and power struggles begin, and in the fury the government falls into anarchy. The Flying Islands province breaks away along with Tapfer. The AIN military commander dissolves the government before hostile forces could claim control. Polls show that AIN is finished, and mass emmigration begins without the luxury of an INS department.7-11-00President or Tyrannt?Upon the final election results of Bill being president general dissent begins to unfold. Lukedu emmigrates in fury-- yet the worse is yet to come; Shireroth suceeds the union of the four Provinces. Bill launches a war without permission against Shireroth and is accused of being a dictator!7-4-00Presidential Election!Bill3000 and WarVoid are both running for President of Audentior? Bill3000 strives for Demsosian ideas of government such as a President, while WarVoid strives for a Direct Democracy. Who will you vote for?7-2-00Get Your Own AIN Website!Bill3000 has set up a website that allows you to get free space to make any AIN related page. Go to audentior.featureme.com/ and set up a site! Free and easy! (Note: Only Audentior related sites are allowed, and Bill has the power to delete any illegal sites).7-1-00New Government Working and Bugle UpdateThe new government is beginning to work; elections will be held, UEC became the temperary leader of Audentior, and a new constitution is trying to work.It seems that the destruction of the old government and the chaos following the page destruction (Bill3000 changed the site and is currently Bugle writer) has been undone. Many thanks to all that helped to improve Audentior after the destruction of geocities.com/evan_vc/ , the old AIN address. Also, due to the fact that the turn show on/off article button didn't work since the crash of the old AIN address, they have been removed. Also, a lot has been archived.6-28-00Audentior Collapses!A shock: after the revolution that destroyed the Tetrapole, GS came and disbanded the provinces and emmigrated. AIN is in chaos right now; the bugle destroyed, Imran emmigrated... What will happen to AIN?6-25-00Riot!Yesterday, after UEC resigned, there was a terrible riot that included the BOOO/\/\ists against the Audente Officals. The Forums have been bombed, and UEC banned. Giant Squid instituted Martial Law, and the rebellion quited down for a minute, but then went back into full rage. It was hard to say who won; Both sides had to pay fees after their terrible deeds have been done. There is a threat of another riot. This might turn to the Civil War Bill3000 had predicted, but, like the Currency Exchange, things like this are unpredictable.6-24-00Things Get Royally Messed UpSomething is rotten in the state of Audentior. UEC has just resigned. The Tetrapole can't seem to agree on anything, including whether they agree on anything or not. Would someone please do something about this? Thank you.6-22-00Foreign News: Ras Diga ResignsRas Diga, monarch of Audentior's friend Qattera-Macusia (or something like that...apologies if I got the spelling wrong, but with that kind of name, you're really asking for it...) has resigned due to protests over his handling of the war with Marinidad. He will ask the people of QM to decide his political fate. This reporter hopes that they speedily return this man, who has been a friend to micronationalism and to Audentior, to office immediately.6-19-00Our First EditorialBill3000 has written the first editorial for the Bugle. Note that this does not necessarily represent the views of the editors, Audentior, or any other person, living or dead, with enough money to sue us. That being said, the editorial:I have often thought that with one audentior, there would be one belief. When time had passed, however, it has proven wrong. Each individual with his or her own individual beliefs. Three Parties with totally opposite beliefs. What happened to the Unity?I first believed this last night. UEC had told me that the Tetrapole wasn't working (In the slowness matter) and that we should have a direct democracy. I called a private meeting of the tetrapole via ICQ to try to change the constitution into something totally different. It was a mess! Many different Tetrapole Reps bickering about this and that, and even the PICOs there, although slightly neutral, were bickering as well! I thought, why could people so into the unity of Audentior keep bickering?I then remembered: We all came from different former micronations. Me from Tapfer, Lukedu from Shireroth, Imran, dStryker and Jasonian from Jasonia. We all had different plans to improve Audentior. We had followed our former micronations and not Audentior itself.I fear that this disunity might lead Audentior into a Second Civil War- Province VS Province, Citizen VS citizen. I recommend that we forget our differences and improve Audentior in our own unique way, not just by bickering. Or, we might be conquered by a more organized micronation, and we certainly don't want that to happen.6-18-00Submit Your Own ArticleThe Bugle has added a new feature (thanks to Bill3000, who suggested it). By clicking the "Submit" button above, you may add your own article to the Bugle. It will, of course, first be screened for relevance and appropriateness by the normal editors. Editorials, should you want to make them, are also welcome.6-15-00Audentior To Host ARCIIThe Second Apolyton Revolutionary Council has been called by GSquid to discuss the new posting restrictions in the Off Topic. (the first was called after Black Saturday and was a relative failure.) It is currently being hosted on the Audentior website for lack of a better place. Come view it at its site and make a difference. Currently, only the forum is up.6-14-00Foreign NewsTwo relatively important pieces of foreign news today. The first is that the extremely new Republic of Marindad declared war on the much larger Rasinate of Qaterra-Macusiaa in the first intermicronational war outside of the Apolyton Sector in recent memory. The other is that Apolyton CS, something of our parent site, has outraged many by putting what is, in the opinion of this journalist, an absurd restriction on posting. Help fight it here6-12-00Military UpdateThe military was updated. In other news, we got our culture forum (which, hopefully, will lead to some actual culture) and some new acts in the Tetrapole (which, hopefully, will lead to action by the Tetrapole)6-7-00Chairs ChosenThe Legislative and Executive Branches have chosen their Chairs. For the Executive, the chair is Giant Squid; the Legislative Chair is UEC. Due to voting problems (as in no one actually voted) the Judicial Chair is still undecided, but is likely to be Imran Siddiqui.6-7-00Infrastructure ExpansionAs there's no really pressing news right now, I thought I'd take this time to inform you of the latest exciting adventures here at the Department of Technology. In the past week, we've made more original forum icons, added UAN to all of the province related stuff, updated citizenship, and made an EZBoard Ring. Also, we've...actually, I guess that's it. Maybe it's not so impressive after all.6-4-00Oh Joy, More ElectionsAs if last week's elections weren't enough, Audentior is now constitutionally required to hold some for the Council of Progress. Luckily, only government officials vote, so you slackers who didn't run for office get off easy this time. Go to the thread in the main forum to learn more and to vote.6-1-00The Winds Of ChangeIn a Department Of Technology production, the winds of change can be seen blowing the Audentior flag on the index page. Thanks to the nation of Port Colice for the idea of using this interesting flag ****** on our site. Check it out.6-1-00Audentior To Apply For LoSSThe League of Secessionist States is perhaps the premier micronational organization in the world. It contains such important microsuperpowers as Reunion, Port Colice, Morovia, and others, and its charter tries to uphold peace and unity, two values Audentior has always striven for. Thus, Jason, our PICO: Diplomacy, today applied for membership. Among the criteria for entrance is that an official must visit our site (and probably fora as well). Everyone be on your best behaviour (Imran and Bill, maybe you should just stay home, and it would probably be smartest to ban John altogether 5-31-00Audentior Article In Micronations TodayMicronations Today, the largest intermicronational Anglophone news source, has just published an article about the recent Audentior elections. GSquid, editor of the Bugle, submitted it and is now an MT journalist (hooray for me!). In other news, we forgot to mention that Patrick Foley, former Commander in Chief of AFTP, has created a new micronation, the Republic of Norfolk. We all wish it the best of luck (except this journalist, since I'm holding a grudge, but that's another story)5-30-00Elections Over; Results In!Audentior's fourth national elections ended today. In the most contested position, Imran Siddiqui won the post of leader of the Military by a 33% victory over DanK. Other positions voted upon included Tetrapole representatives from four provinces, other members of the High Council, and the leadership of the judicial system. The final vote was to award the prestigious Audentior Medal of Honor to LightEningfor designing an automatic and functional national bank for Audentior, and passed by a huge margin. The election was a special victory for the Libertarian and Demesos parties, whose members were elected into all branches of government.RESULTS5-28-00TCO Joins BlackrockAfter a two day vote, citizens of TCO today decided to join the Commonwealth of Blackrock. While the vote was rather overwhelmingly for this option, some Temoeans are skeptical about its legitimacy, claiming that this authority goes to Congress. In the view of this journalist, it is criminal that an unelected and unimpeachable (except by themselves) body can control a whole nation that claims to be democratic.5-27-00Audentior Scientists Make BreakthroughScientists from the Department of Technology made a breakthrough today as their research into animation finally paid off. After small, controlled tests, they gave a demonstration of the new knowledge in front of top Audente officials. To see some of their work, check here. The Department of Technology expects their research to have an immediate impact on the lives of Audente citizens.5-26-00GSquid Found Guilty in TCOAfter a trial lasting just under an hour, Giant Squid was found guilty of various crimes revolving around double logins in the court of the Temoe Confederation. Squid, serving as his own defense, claimed that there were no TCO laws against what he did, but Admiral Foley, the prosecution, found things he believed served as such rules. For punishment, Squid was banned from the TCO Forums and told to pay a 75~ fine and apologize. After considering this, he did so.5-24-004th Audentior Elections Begin!For the fourth time in its history, Audentior is holding elections. They begin tonight and will end on May 30 (the new government will take office June 1.) The addresses to the two ballots (the Tetrapole has a separate ballot from everything else) are formmail.to/ainelections2 and formmail.to/ainelections3. Remember: vote early, vote often! (Did I really just say that?)5-23-00Citizen # 94Well, we've certainly come a long way. Our newest citizen, Dan K, is number 94 on the list (counting inactive citizens). Dan K is a friend of UECs who wishes to get involved in the Audentior military and who is currently learning how to program. His statement for this article was: "I am new to the micronation scene. I was introduced to it by my friend UEC, and I became interested so he recommended I join, and so here I am." Congratulations to Dan, and good luck!5-21-00GAPR Becomes Temoe Confederation of Oceania, Gets MadThe former GAPR is now known as the Temoe Confederation of Oceania (TCO) after a vote to that effect. Unfortunately, our relations with this new version of the country are not too good right now since they blame GSquid, an Audete, for giving military information to an enemy. For more on this incident, read this post on our boards. In other news, Evan von Christoph, historical Audentior leader, has returned to contact with our nation after, according to himself, spending time in a Turkish jail.5-19-00Recruit Citizens, Get @sTh Provisional Government decided today that you'll get 35@ for every citizen you recruit and @70 for every relatively active one you recruit. Audentior gets new citizens, the immigrant gets to share in the glory that is Audentior, and you get the money...everyone's happy. Convince, threaten, and harass your friends into joining today! In other news, I just noticed (about 4 months after the actual event took place) that the Bugle was quoted in Corvinia's paper, so click on the link if you want to see our little nugget of wisdom.5-18-00Forums Re-OrderedNot much going on today. I re-ordered the forums to better represent the new government structure. The new category was economics, and I'm happy to say the provisional government now includes an economy official: DStryker. He'll be trying to give us an actual economy for the next week until the permanent government is set up..5-17-00Military Reformed, Provinces QuestionedNow that Audentior has been recreated as planned, the military, which fell into disrepair, has been recreated. Our history has also been updated to reflect this change. The current "hot topic" in the forums is the degree of independence provinces should have from the main government in military and financial matters...go voice your opinion.5-10-00The Audente Phoenix?`To the shock of the micronational world, it seems just possible that Audentior may rise again from its own ashes. After a month or so of inactivity, can the coalition of former Audentes and interested micronationalists get it back on its feet? What will the new Audentior be like? Can we finally acheive the goals we may have missed last time? The Bugle will keep you informed.3-30-00GAPR Billigerence, and a Goodbye!The GAPR Ambassador was expelled today after word had reached the Imperial Gov't that the GAPR was voting to recognize the rebel gov't as the true Gov't of AIN. Further acts of protest are expected if the GAPR does not retract it policy. In other news AIN co-founder and co-webmaster Giant Squid (who has been with AIN since Aug 99) resigned all positions and participation with AIN after a verbal fight with GAPR officials. He will be dearly missed. With current events at an all time low the next 10 days will determine the future of the AIN!3-26-00Small Skirmish in ACOL, MarkL Declares Opposition GovernmentThe First and Third divisions of the Audentior Army had a difficult time today as the ACOLers offered stiff resistance to Audente presence. At the time of the writing of this article, however, negotiations for ending the problems are in place. In other news, MarkL, formerly Prime Minister, announced his resignation from Audentior for the purpose of founding a government opposed to the Emperor and the new Constitution. Read about it here3-25-00Forces Deployed To ACOL; Alliance With UDAfter a 3-0 vote in the Senate, Audentior entered today an alliance with the United Demesos. Both countries will defend each other from external threats. Speaking of the military, today we attempted to annex a new dominion, ACOL. Talks between the commander of the First Division, Major Saquid, and the leader of ACOL are still going on. See this thread for details.3-23-00New Site Structure ThingiesThe District of the Interior reports that there is a new background and that the logos at the top of the pages are more varied, being in four different colors. In foreign news, Jasonia decreed that the vote to unrecognize us was unconstitutional, ending one danger to our relations with them. We have also built our first battleship, under the command of Admiral Metzler; see the Navy section for details.3-22-00Paraphernalia Update; New Military BranchesThe District of the Interior reports that the Paraphernalia section has undergone a small update with the addition of a flyer you can use to publicize Audentior. Expect for this section to grow further; while you're waiting, hang up the flyer everywhere you can find . The District of the Military has announced three new branches: Imperial Ground Forces (to be led by General_BT), the Imperial Navy, and the Imperial Airship Fleet. Some of the duties entrusted to these new branches are Urban Assault, Paradropping, and Troop Transport.3-21-00Audentior Imperium Consolidates; Announces PolicyToday, (21.3.00 MY), the new government, under Evan von Christoph, made sweeping changes to the Audentior structure. A completely new board was added (the Audentior Imperial Network), a government with Lords and Senators began to take shape, and, of course, this site has its background changed. The Imperial Armed Forces were utilized for the first time by UD request they have been deployed to to the UD controlled section of Mie bordering GAPR. The Imperial Government is taking steps to stop the aggressive actions of the GAPR. While most nations that recognized the old Republic have chosen to recognize the new government, Jasonia seems to be voting against us. If you are a Jasonian citizen, go to the "Unrecognize AIN Thread" and vote Nay!3-19-00New Audentior Government!Audentior has declared a new government! We now have a different leader and constitution, not to mention various name changes and web page improvements. Congratulations to Evan von Christoph, who is now Chancellor of Audentior and Emperor over its Dominions!Read the new constitutionDiscuss the new constitutionSee the historic vote3-16-2000Modernization Acts PassThe Modernization Acts, which can be viewed here were passed by Parliament yesterday. As part of the Acts, we need a Monitor. Apply here3-12-2000Bugle Journalist/s Needed!Yes I finally managed to update the bugle, now it looks better than before. Please send in your editorial to webmaster@audentiornation.cjb.net so we can keep the people informed. Leaning on one side of the political spectrum or the other, we'd love your input!2-18-2000BUGLE EXCLUSIVE: AUTOMATIC'S FIGHT FOR FREEDOM!Tired of the Rainbow-led tyranny, the people of AFTP have at last revolted for a fair government! The United Demesos has immediately declared their support, and a bill is in Audentior Parliament to do the same! Djugashvili, former Secret Police head, is the leader of the rebels, who appear to want a Communist government. The editors of the Bugle applaud their hard work and commitment to liberty. Read more about it here.2-17-2000Bugle Poll: Does Parliament Exist?In the first Bugle Poll, we surveyed Audentior residents (note: the 's' is editorial license; no one's ever on ICQ). While a majority of respondents said they were aware that Audentior has a Parliament, this came as a great surprise to this writer. After all, the Audentior Parliament has done absolutely nothing whatsoever for the last week, with about 3 or 4 bills in front of them, none getting more than 2 votes total (4 required to pass). Citizens are beginning to suspect that they have been covertly assasinated. Parliament, PLEASE prove your existence by voting on stuff!!!! (if you think this article is bitter, you're right)2-16-2000Audentior Psi CorpsYou probably think the Ministry of Infrastructure has been sitting around doing nothing the last 3 days. Well, if so, you're really stupid. We've been working on top secret Ministry of Infrastructure stuff. So PLEASE, don't complain about the lack of updates! Oh, and the Audentior Psi Corps has been formed. Whether or not you wish to join, we ask all Audentes to take our test for psionic ability. Both the Corps and the test can be found herePS: No, the stress of being the Ministry of Infrastructure has NOT finally driven us crazy.2-13-2000JavaScript AddedThe Ministry of Infrastructure has teamed up with the Ministry of Science And Technology (not that they know about it ) to bring 21st century Internet technology to this site. You can see examples of JavaScript, which the MI has been experimenting with lately, on both the Provinces and Cabinet page. Expect more shortly to make Audentior one of the most advanced micronations on the Web2-11-2000Province PageUnbeknowst to most citizens, Audentior now has 4 provinces. Check them out at our new Province Page and maybe even join one. Look below for today's other important news...2-11-2000Forum Upgrade!The Audentior Forums have relocated to a new location: pub6.ezboard.com/bain.htmlOfficials will be given moderatorship of their respective departments! All threads have been transfered to the new location!2-09-2000Micronational Civ2 (MGE) ScenarioBill Dusch, who you may know as President of the United Demesos, has made a Civ2 MGE scenario on the current micronational situation called "AFTP War". He is currently looking for players to represent all micronations in an international tournament he is setting up. If you are interested in playing as Audentior, please contact him at ICQ # 46509745. You can download the scenario at Bill's Civ2 Site: AFTP War2-08-2000Audentior Media CentralAudentior Media Central is our excuse for our own radio station type thing. Check it out here. If you have any ideas for a show you would like to make, or wish to buy a commercial, be sure to contact Bolo. Have fun, make money, watch ATV!2-06-2000Elections Complete!The Audentior elections are over with an extremely significant percentage of the population voting this time 39% (thanks, guys!) 32 ballots with only 4 rejections. The results are in: Our Prime Minister remains MarkL. Our 2nd Parliament can be found at the page while our new Ministers are Iain (Treasury), Imran (Justice) and Caesar (Currency). The bills that passed were Executive Rights, Passive War, and Banishment. Thanks to all you voters. You may also notice that Giant Squid is writing this article. After a brief recess, I have resumed my duties as a Minister Of Infrastructure, and I'm pretty impressed with what happened in my absence.2-04-2000AFTP SECESSION!AFTP, today carried out the threats that have been brewing for some times. A diplomatic crisis is breaking all out over the MicroNational world as nations take opposing sides on this issue! You can read the terrorists' official Declaration of Independence paper here!2-1-2000Elections Begin!Our elections have begun! It is your duty to vote! Visit the official election thread for more details! They will continue through Sunday, February 6, 2000.Thank you for reading the Apolyton Bugle!UD WeeklyQuote:The United Demesos WeeklyNote: This Newspaper uses the MY system. If you don't know what the MY system, go to the MY system page.21.3 MYGAPR and UD Relations going down fast!The past strong relations between GPR and UD has been finally plummited into nothing! The GAPR relations were severed. Some say war is imminent, others hope not. GAPR and UD relations started to downfall since the GPR and AR were reunited. Jason Frantz, hero of the AFTPCP, basicly became a puppet. The UD and GAPR relations have been fastly been going down since the GAPR attempts to annex the UD. This humiliating incedent was won, and GAPR denied it. There have been unrest in the province of Mie, and Martial Law has been placed there. It seems things can't go any lower.AIN installs Imperial Government!For those who loved progressiveness, it seems all is lost when AIN had turned into basicly a Monarchy. But alas, it has reassured it's power, and it really isn't totally different from its old government. A new ray of hope has shined. An area in Mie has been declared an area for AIN refugees, and an exiled government will be placed there. Freedom has not been lost. AIN and UD are thinking of being allies. This, plus the Ceresian Alliance, might be good against further GAPR agression.Old but still Important News!Congradulations to UEC, our new Vice-President! He has been more active than the other Vice-President, Clifford Smith, and he is totally loyal. The UD might be getting another good leader. UEC and Bill Dusch seem ready for anything. Hail to the Chiefs!17.3 MYVice-President Clifford Smith Resigned!In a shocking move today, the Vice President who we all loved (In a political charismic way :-) ) has resigned. The United Demesos is in shock, but we are recovering. There is an election for the New Vice-President between Provost S. Bug , E. Metzler , and John DeMarche . Vote now on the main page!AIN Prime Minister Mark Laanan losing popularity fast!Recent studies showed that the prestage of the AIN parliment is getting lower and lower, and it seems that the Prime Minister isn't doing anything. Beware MarkL: this could lead to a dangorous time!2.3 MYRuthless Automatic Comments!An outrage! The Dictator RainboweJDS is using propangada in the newly formed Automatic Republic! Quoting three things:"The following is the unaltered text of the treaty.""The following is a treaty between the respectful Automatic Republic, the ruthless fools, the communists, and the democratic facade irrashinal UD.""Signed, Bill Dusch, President(dictator) of the United Demesos"The treaty was different and did not include these horrible comments. 1.3 MYHappy New Year, everybody! We have a vote for all citizens, in Senate Reasons.Citizen's Vote: Senator ActHow many Senators should the UD Senate have for representation of the Providences?Have 4 Senators (3 providences per SenatorsHave the Current amount of 5 SenatorsHave 6 Senators (2 providences per Senator)(Passed: There are 6 Senators)21.2 MYAFTPCP Escaped!Good news. The AFTPCP has escaped! It's new address is at the People's Forums. The United Demesos is happy about this, and applaudes Djugashvili for holding freedom.Parties Formed!Once Senator Jools Weevil Jr. created a party today, that reminded the President he forgot a Party listing page! It can be viewed here.Senator David Alm-Young proclaimed DiplomatDavid Alm-Young, AKA Talon, was asked by the President to become diplomat. He was honored, and is now the offical diplomat for the United Demesos. If you need to contact him, his ICQ# is 17479511 and e-mail is talon@spyring.com20.2 MYAFTPCP Losing?Bad news today. The AFTPCPis on the brink of extintion - the forums were hacked in by the infamous dictator, RainbowJDS.President Tired!Meanwhile, the President is tired of having to do a lot of jobs. Will our President, Bill Dusch, get a break?Jasonian ForumsQuote:7/11/00 - The End of Audentior - Shireroth "suceeds".7/12/00 - Jasonia secedes from AIN.7/15/00 - Shireroth is annexed to Jasonia.7/19/00 - Bill3000 unbanned from Jasonia.7/19/00 - Tapfer is annexed to Jasonia.7/21/00 - First Part of CoD is made. Fantasy History of Jasonia truely begins.7/22/00 - Hyperborea is annexed to Jasonia.7/25/00 - Antarctica is annexed to Jasonia.7/28/00 - CHE is annexed to Jasonia.7/30/00 - Hubert enters the scene of Jasonia with the MyNation Incedent.8/26/00 - FioJ changes its name to Aeronesia.9/5/00 - Aeronesia joins the LoM9/14/00 - UEC Banned under the Court.9/14/00 - Beginning of the Infernal Age - Bill3000 discovers the People's Republic of Hell.9/14/00 - Treesia given to Blackrock.9/17/00 - Lukewarm war starts with the PRH.9/20/00 - UEC Unbanned.9/22/00 - CHE suceeds, starting the Infernal War.9/27/00 - Aeronesia changes its name back to the FIoJ!10/1/00 - Infernal War ends with the Treaty of the Gods. FIoJ wins.10/2/00 - As a spoil of the Treaty of the Gods, FIoJ annexes Norfolk. Infernal Age finally ends.10/5/00 - PUR age begins with Hubert accusing the FIoJ of spamming the PUR forums.10/12/00 - Hubert emmigrates from the FIoJ. Everyone celebrates.10/14/00 - Blackrock, one of the best micronations in history, was disbanded. FIoJ is in mourning.10/18/0010/22/00 - Control of Destiny Demo made from BGI.10/27/00 - Three Hour's War. Hubert is banned from the Apollo Sector, but he is surely to come back. Mar Sara is annexed into the FIoJ.11/2/00 - UAS Age starts with the UAS being formed. FIoJ starts plans to go against JDS.12/10/00 - UAS Riots. Fun for the whole family!12/16/00 - UAS Rebellion. UAS declines. End of UAS Age. Start of Decline of FIoJ thinking.12/21/00 - Apollo Revolution in UAS and FIoJ. JDS and Hubert declared traitors of the sector.12/26/00 - Spam starts to build in FIoJ General Discussion. Meanwhile, Shireroth, Hyperborea, and Norfolk are released.12/27/00 - International Incedent with Shireroth over Amity. End of UAS Age, beginning of FIoJ-RS Cold War.12/31/00 - UAS Incedent. FIoJ-RS Relations tense. Around this time, Umoja is destroyed.1/3/01 - Compromise on Amity. The relations still are down.1/11/01 - NAR is formed.1/14/01 - End of FIoJ-RS Cold War. Project 6 is formed to improve the FIoJ. Begin of Economic Boom.1/15/01 - Switching Day! Everyone mocks each other and mimics each other.Other Dates of NoteQuote:113 ASC - Audentior founded (November 27, 1999)144 ASC - United Demesos founded (December 28, 1999)167 ASC - Automatica secxxeded (January 20, 2000)179 ASC - Blackrock founded (February 1, 2000)182 ASC - Automatica secedes from Audentior.194 ASC - Foundation of Audente PSI Corps.197 ASC - Jasonia founded (February 19, 2000)196 ASC - Start of Automatic War. GPR secedes from Automatica.223 ASC - MyNation invaded/annexed by UD/Blackrock (March 16, 2000)226 ASC - Beginning of the Audente Imperium.230 ASC - {CoD1 Age} The Imperial Age233 ASC - Annexation/incidents with Acolia.262 ASC - Shireroth founded278 ASC - Foundation of New Audentior.296 ASC - Automatica annexed to Blackrock.324 ASC - Riots in Audentior.340 ASC - Beginning of the collapse of Audentior. Shireroth secedes from Audentior.341 ASC - Jasonia secedes from Audentior.344 ASC - Shireroth is annexed into Jasonia.348 ASC - Tapfer is annexed into Jasonia.351 ASC - Hyperborea is annexed into Jasonia.360 ASC - {CoD1 Age} Golden Age of Jasonia406 ASC - Treesia annexed to Blackrock (September 15, 2000)435 ASC - Blackrock disbands (October 14, 2000)438 ASC - Barony of Treesia founded604 ASC - Yardistan founded (April 1 2001)705 ASC - Jasonia collapses (July 11, 2001)817 ASC - Tymaria founded1084 ASC - Menelmacar founded1137 ASC - Tymaria disbanded1293 ASC - Menelmacari schism1486 ASC - Archimacar collapses1750 ASC - Sirimacar collapses1752 ASC - Treesia dies in its ApocolpyseASC year-lifespanQuote:Automatica - 129 yearsAudentior - 227 yearsBlackrock - 256 yearsTymaria - 320 yearsArchimacar - 402 yearsJasonia - 508 yearsSirimacar - 666 yearsTreesia - 1314 yearsShireroth - 1750+ years Edited by: Bill3000 at: 8/4/05 13:08

Sebastien Alexandre

Re: Non-Fictional History

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

cool

Fax Celestis

Re: Non-Fictional History

Post by Fax Celestis »

Sirimacar - 666 years...wow. Coincidence? And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Return to “Shireroth Standardized History Initiative Team”