Shyriath...

A project to write and synchronize fiction about Shireroth's past
Fax Celestis

Shyriath...

Post by Fax Celestis »

...as an extrapolation from the advertising thing, would you be adverse to turning some of the Stories Of Shireroth ® into, say, a webcomic? I was thinking I could start with your Death of Mors story, and go from there to the Siege of the Questing Stone or Unaimed Arrow, possibly Mogbeth.I think it'd be fun. Mostly I just need permission. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Shyriath...

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Oooooohh! Cool idea. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Hmmmmm... nifty. I say go for it.Is the Death of Mors story still up in Brookshire, though, or was it wiped out? That's another thing that didn't entirely make it onto my hard drive, though the beginnings of the story did...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

It's still there, thankfully. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

GRRAGH!I sent you an email, but I'll post here too: I can't find the first part of your story BLOODY ANYWHERE! Is it possible you have it? And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

I believe so, yes... it might be over on my laptop...Yes! I was hoping I hadn't deleted it. I have the very first post saved on my laptop. Sometime in the next few days I'll transfer it over and post it in Brookshire, or send the file straight to you, or whatever would work best.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Email would be nice, but so would posting it. Whichever's easier. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I have also uncovered (read: found atop a pile of papers) in Val's room the beginnings of the Siege of the Questing Stone.Which do I do for the webcomic first? And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

SEIIIIIIGE! *throws rocks*I swear i'll be more less crazy tomorrow. *poke*

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

"more less crazy."Mm-hmm.That's reassuring. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Kaiser Alejian I

I love you, my little mustard hamlet boy!

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

...indeed.

Kaiser Alejian I

My temporary bout of (in)sanity is gone. I'll behave now. Mostly.

Return to “Shireroth Standardized History Initiative Team”