SSHIT Application

A project to write and synchronize fiction about Shireroth's past
Leo Fenrir

SSHIT Application

Post by Leo Fenrir »

I've been looking over some of Shireroth's history and found it really interesting. I'd love to help with the compilation and standardization of the history and providing the literary support to the historical events. I'll wait till my citenzinship is approved but I'll start acquainting myself with the history if you'll have me.
Leo Fenrir

Allot

Re: SSHIT Application

Post by Allot »

Once Nathan starts doing his job :P and passes the Landsraad bill, I'm going to force, er... appoint Shyriath Director of the SSHIT, who knows way more than I do. He can help you out. But fantastic! Also, for every good cultural work you do, you can apply for a bounty (in money) from the Ministry of Trade.

Don't look at me like that, Shyriath. It's not like you ever had a choice. :document
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Alot

Post by Alot »

Leo, I´m making Shyriath Director of SSHIT and will be forcing you to take the position of Director of the Department of Research and Education, (I mean appointing you). That´s what I meant when I said he can help you out.
Earl Andrew Alot
Earl of Araxion
Advocate of the Mango Bar

Avi Mahikala

Post by Avi Mahikala »

There actually won't be an overhaul at all. As the official Spokesperson for Status Quo Inc, what we have is the best possible solution ever ever in time and history. I already did all the work making this awesome system, so you shouldn't really be making me do more. :jesus

That's me.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Don't look at me like that, Shyriath. It's not like you ever had a choice. :document

You trapped me. You totally did. :p Very well, but I intend to be consultative in style anyway. So there.

Leo! Yes, by all means we'd be happy to have help. I'm still going through material at the moment, but once I get some organized in a rough timeline, any ideas you might have for expanding on it and fictionalizing it will be welcome.

Emogawa Koremoyasu

Post by Emogawa Koremoyasu »

Shut Up.

Kaiser Agni I

Post by Kaiser Agni I »

I really need to get active in the SSHIT again.
Kaiser Agni I,
95th Kaiser of Shireroth
Baron of Dolor and Count of Monty Crisco

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*In Darth Vader voice* Give in to the call of the SSHIT. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.

Return to “Shireroth Standardized History Initiative Team”