Houses minor

Daniel Farewell

Houses minor

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Friends,

Through Imperial Decree 458, we have been awarded the title of count as well as been recommended the creation of a house minor within Kalir. What shall we call it and who'd like to be in it? Some kind of geographic consistency might be good too :P

Also, I have been approached by the Kaiser regarding the incorporation of the House of Mortis to Kalir. It would then be a minor house udner the government Kalirion. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Cheers!

Daniel Farewell

Re: Houses minor

From a friend of Kalirion, the suggestion came up with a Hyperborean-themed northern Elwynnese house. Could be cool, but that's if Scot's willing to work soem more on this stuff :)

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Daniel Farewell wrote:Through Imperial Decree 458, we have been awarded the title of count as well as been recommended the creation of a house minor within Kalir. What shall we call it and who'd like to be in it? Some kind of geographic consistency might be good too :P
* Ponders. *
Daniel Farewell wrote:Also, I have been approached by the Kaiser regarding the incorporation of the House of Mortis to Kalir. It would then be a minor house udner the government Kalirion. What are your thoughts on the matter?
That would be fine with me.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Well, my vanity is honestly satisfied for now by the house name and by the Hyperborean lettering in the coat of arms. If called to serve as a house leader I'd be willing, but you know I'm not the most active person around here and I'm not sure I'm the best choice.

I think the biggest subgrouping of Kalirions is the Allot-Leo-Chogall clique. If minor houses are supposed to represent little groups within our big group, it would make sense to make one of them the Count.

And if they don't want it, what about Ardashir? His Babkhan domains are sufficiently cultured to be a minor house unto themselves, and we could try to convince him to get a few more ex-Babkhans over to make the Minor House useful to us.

We could also consider giving Erik the Count position. IIRC he officially denied it to himself before, and House Mortis is our biggest minor house right now. I dunno if that would be going against the spirit of the gift.

Allot

Post by Allot »

Hold off on giving me/Leo/Cho the title. Leo and Cho are on LoA and so am I - ish.

I'd hate to waste the title.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

And if they don't want it, what about Ardashir? His Babkhan domains are sufficiently cultured to be a minor house unto themselves, and we could try to convince him to get a few more ex-Babkhans over to make the Minor House useful to us.
The VOBB members are either indifferent to micronationalism or in wilful violation of tri-cit rules I probably wouldn't have much joy as a recruiter.

Daniel Farewell

My motion is then this:

1. The House of Mortis is adopted to the House of Kalir.
2. The countdom given us by the Kaiser is given the House of Mortis within Kalir

Unless someone has a better thing to say :P

Daniel Farewell

I retract that motion.

Return to “Council of Eliria”