BORED BANJO

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Icebreaker

BORED BANJO

Post by Icebreaker »

SO I WAS PRETTY BORED FOR A BIT, DECIDED TO DO A COUPLE SHORT BANJO TUNES FOR DISCONTINUITY.

SOME OF YOU MIGHT REMEMBER THE SHITTY FILE I UPLOADED WHEN SCOTT DID THE "LET'S SHELL A BUNCH OF SANCTS FROM A THOUSAND MILES AWAY" THING, HERE IT IS WITH A MICROPHONE THAT'S LESS TERRIBLE - THE DISCONTINUITY WAR ANTHEM: http://omploader.org/vNGxuNg/warbanjo.ogg

WHEN WE'RE IN PEACE IT PROBABLY SOUNDS MORE LIKE THIS: http://omploader.org/vNGxuOQ/peacebanjo.ogg

AND WHEN DISCONTINUITY GETS DRUNK, WE LIKE TO HAVE SOME FUN ABOUT IT, SO WE MIGHT PLAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS: http://omploader.org/vNGxuYQ/drunkbanjo.ogg

SO YEAH, COUPLE MISTAKES IN THERE, CAN'T REALLY BE BOTHERED TO CHANGE THEM THOUGH. JUST IMAGINE STUFF LIKE THIS PLAYING IN SPEAKERS IN MY PIMP-AS-FUCK DISCONTINUITY OFFICE.

Shyriath

Re: BORED BANJO

Post by Shyriath »

*Listens to these, and tries to imagine armies marching to the triumphant urgings of war-banjos*

Ruth

Post by Ruth »

I support your efforts to introduce the power of music to these woefully uncultured people.

Chrimigules

Post by Chrimigules »

I wouldn't say that the war banjo fits with marching armies... more like a bunch of rapscallions preparing themselves for a tussle.

Ruth

Post by Ruth »

In Antica, we appreciate your banjoing, Icebreaker. IN ANTICA!!

Elliot Markham

Post by Elliot Markham »

It could serve as the theme song for a Beverly Hillbillies sequel in which the Hillbillies fight against their neighbors in Kentucky over a long running boundary dispute. The climax would be a moonshine taste-testing contest.

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Elliot Markham wrote:It could serve as the theme song for a Beverly Hillbillies sequel in which the Hillbillies fight against their neighbors in Kentucky over a long running boundary dispute. The climax would be a moonshine taste-testing contest.
You mean moonshine stilloff and classic hoopty show.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I like it! We need more Banjo...

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Especially war-banjos. Imagine it... a banjo studded with blades for use as an emergency weapon... the handle, fashioned from the bones of one's enemies...

Return to “County of Discontinuity”