Baronial Decree Repository

Oze

Baronial Decree Repository

Post by Oze »

Decrees made by the Baron of Ynnraile are immediately recorded by zir scribe, who engraves them into glass orbs. The orbs are then placed in the Tower of Decrees, in the Decree Repository Hall of the Library of nnraile in Avakair.

BARONIAL DECREE I "Some Symbols" - 3049 ASC
Yvain Wintersong wrote:The official flag of Ynnraile is the one that can be found on our wiki page at http://www.shireroth.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ynnraile . Green and yellow are good nature colors for the green hills and yellow sunlight of our Barony's lands. The triskelion stands for our Celtic heritage, and the bear was the ancient device of King Arthur and is also a symbol of our love for un-bear-ably bad puns.

The official anthem of Ynnraile is "Battle of Evermore" by Led Zeppelin.

The official emotion of Ynnraile is wistfulness.
BARONIAL DECREE II"Recent Civil Strife" - 3049 ASC
Yvain Wintersong wrote:The government of Ynnraile wishes to assure all sides in the current dispute over Shirekeep or Kildare or wherever the dispute is over that it has no idea what is going on. Our current plan is to wait until one side has won and then assure them that we supported them all along. If anyone tries to invade us or involve us in the conflict, we plan to become very confused and not really participate unless they explain things to us really clearly.
BARONIAL DECREE III "Weather" - 3051 ASC
Yvain Wintersong wrote:Having recently listened to the song "Camelot" from the musical of the same name and found it inspirational, the Baron of Ynnraile hereby decrees the following in effect for Wintersong Keep and the areas immediately surrounding:

I. Summer has to linger till September
II. July and August cannot be too hot
III. The winter is forbidden till December
IV. And exits March the second, on the dot
A. I know it sounds a bit bizarre
B. But that's how conditions are
V. The rain may never fall till after sundown
VI. By eight, the morning fog must disappear
VII. The snow may never slush upon the hillside
VIII. By 9 PM, the moonlight must appear
A. I know it gives a person pause
B. But these are the legal laws

Any weather caught breaking this decree will be quietly but forcefully ushered out of Ynnraile, and not invited to return.

Return to “Barony of Ynnraile”