Baronial Decree 2: Recent Civil Strife

Yvain Wintersong

Baronial Decree 2: Recent Civil Strife

Post by Yvain Wintersong »

The government of Ynnraile wishes to assure all sides in the current dispute over Shirekeep or Kildare or wherever the dispute is over that it has no idea what is going on. Our current plan is to wait until one side has won and then assure them that we supported them all along. If anyone tries to invade us or involve us in the conflict, we plan to become very confused and not really participate unless they explain things to us really clearly.

Kaiser Mors V

Re: Baronial Decree 2: Recent Civil Strife

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

as a joke in the Off Topic.. I said my paratroops invaded Port Nevermore... then Hyptia's Mom went and start telling the nation (in like 5-7 places) that I was invading her..etc..etc.. For the most part I just ignored the situation cause I have finals to deal with... then she attacked Monty Crisco and blew some stuff up, technically making the first attack, as my troops never fired a shot, nor broke anything... then Kildare decided to invade Shirekeep, and I sent my Monty Crisco troops to support them, which led to even more confusion.

As of yet I have no one on the Kaiser's side.. so I'll proly just have to surrender and go into exile...

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Hey, that's not true, you've got Straylight!

Unfortunately we have no standing army, and Pohjanvälke's navy refused to join in the fray, so we're in with only the Duchal navy, which consists of two gunboats... and when I say gunboats I mean sailing boats with a single smoothbore cannon at the bow... bought from a naval museum in Deep Trouble... crewed by asylum patients...
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

Well.. it's a start..

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Return to “Barony of Ynnraile”