Statement

AryezturMejorkhor

Statement

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Let it be known that your people will soon have a new Baron in the persona of Aryeztur, Lord of the House of Mejorkhor and scion of an ancient and noble dynasty, members of whom also sit on the throne of Aryez. The Baron's rule will be benevolent and merciful yet strict and harsh.

Let it also be known that the name of this Barony will cease to be known as the "Anti-People's Republic of Neurak." Henceforth it will be known as the Barony of Khorze.

Let it be known that the land of this great Barony will distributed in a manner to be decided in the near future.

Let it be known that the future Baron swears loyalty to his Duke and to the Kaiser and that this Barony will not rebel against higher authority.

I have sent some knights of mine ahead. They have taken up residence in some manors we have granted to them.

Let it be known that the ancient faith of the people here- Cederism shall be tolerated and protected as will the Cult of Dionysus. However these faiths shall have to coexist with the Arya faith of the Baron and his knights.

Finally let it be known that the Baron will take up residency in Smotretka where river meets ocean. Plans are in the works to transform this city into a great city, a capital, a center of trade and the arts, on the model of Peter the Great's construction and beautification of St.Petersburg. It is the desire of the Baron to build a special district for nobles, culture, and religion in this city and name it Mejor.

The Baron will arrive by ship soon. He brings with him a large company of loyal retainers, ships, and soldiers.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Erik Mortis

Re: Statement

Post by Erik Mortis »

Ahhh.. Come. Join the rebellion. We have cookies.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Your status as Baron is confirmed. Feel free to contact the Ministry of the Interior regarding any relevant forum name changes as well as your own moderator status over this area.

Also, pay no heed to the rebel scum.

AryezturMejorkhor

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Thank you milord.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

We ain't scum, we're just right. :D
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “County of Parvatvana”