Another Busy Day In Lune Villa

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Another Busy Day In Lune Villa

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Local wine merchants, traders from Port Nevermore, agriculturists from the Lower lands, weapons dealers from Alexndretta, philosiphy novel vendors from Kaikias, and a squad of jabberwocky mounted constables discussing prices and politics (with thier mounts) all lend to the cacaphony of Stagg Square.

Amidst this modern-rennaisance metropolis walks a small grey messanger. Slowly he lopes along, with a mission and purpose, he heads to the gates of Baron H4773r's Manor and the gaurds pick him up and take him to H4773r's receiving parlor.

Baron H4773r sits behind large white pine desk imported all the way from The White Forest outside Lunarduex, Lac Glacei. Maps, charts, posters from plays, certificates, awards, portraits, flags and floor to celeing bookcases line the walls. The floor is marble with intracit designs of several animals, mythical and real, all surrounding a female figure obscured by mists and a bright light-like halo surrounding the mists.

The gaurds place the diminutive grey herald on a chair in front of H4773r's desk and H4773r looked up. His eyes brightened at the sight of the furry prophet.
"ahh.... I've been expect...."

"p l e a s e." interupted the lanky grey form in the chair across from H4773r. " I ... s p e a k ... v e r y ... s l o w l y ... a n d ... w o u l d ... l i k e ... t o ... f i n i s h ... b e f o r e ... y o u ... a s k ... q u e s t i o n s."

H4773r sat quietly allowing his guest to talk.

"I ... a m ... J u b b l e s ... T h e ... S l o t h." Jubbles paused.

"The Sloth? werent you an elf?" asked H4773r.

"a h ... y e s, ... I ... w a s ... o n c e ... a n ... e l f. ... H o w e v e r, ... a ... b e a u t i f u l l ... m a i d e n ... k i s s e d ... m e ... a n d ... r e t u r n e d ... m e ... t o ... m y ... t r u e .... s t a t e."

H4773r thought to advise Jubbles to tell the maiden to take it back but thought better of it.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

H4773r 3lfs0n

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

H4773r was about to speak again when Jubbles began to talk again.

"I ... a w o k e ... r e c e n t l y ... a n d ... k n e w ... I ... h a d ... a ... m i s s i o n. ... H e ... w h o ... h a s ... a ... c l o s e ... c o n e c t i on ... t o ... m e ... w i l l ... r e t u r n. ... H e ... w i l l ... c o m e ... t o ... y o u ... a s ... K n a p p y ... t h e ... l e a d e r ... o f ... a ... c u t h r o a t ... b a n d."

Jubbles paused and H4773r waited to make sure the tardy messanger had finished.

Kaiser Alejian II

Post by Kaiser Alejian II »

(the sloth? Hehe...)

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Baldwin walked into the Baron's parlor, where he observed his liege listening intently to a sloth. Sighing, he turned on his heel and walked out again.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

H4773r 3lfs0n

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Your one to talk, taking in innocent high school age females... if your novella is any indicative of your true character.... for shame, for shame...

LIVING A LIFE OF DEBAUCHERY AND SIN!

and frankly im jealus.

anyway, im not done yet, so keep your pantaloons on,

H4773r 3lfs0n

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

"um, Jubbles?" H4773r began.

"Y e s ?"

"You're a little late."

Jubbles looked crestfallen.

"Cap'n Knappy has been a Citizen for a week or so now and even Malabor knows about him."

Jubbles looked like someone just shot his dog (which is odd considering sloths dont usually own pets. as a matter of fact it's usually the other way around.)

"But I'm grateful you came to let me know and I'm sure Knappy will be glad to see you. as a matter of fact..." H4773r's tonne brightened to cheer the morose mammal, "hes staying with me until he's apointed his own county."

The sloth began to smile.

"He might even come in here in a bit to talk to me about his sherpa opperation. Would you like to stay and rest in my office while i finish some papers. I can have a small shrub or tree brought in if that would be more comfortable and you'd like something to eat?"

Jubbles beamed and seemed very excited, that is as excited as a sloth could get. and said. "T h a n k ... y o u ... v e r y ... m u c h. ... I ... w o u l d n ' t ... m i n d ... a ... n i c e ... j u n i p e r ..."

"Excellent!" h4773r replied. He then picked up a small mirror on his desk and said into it "lapawdroA!" a pause... "Orale, Manuel! could you please bring a healthy Juniper large enough for a three year old to sit in?" pause.. "well, there's this sloth and... muchos gracias... Adios!"

H4773r smiled at Jubbles but he was already snoozing on the chair back.

Cap'n Knappy

Post by Cap'n Knappy »

(walks in, still half-asleep) hey there's no more TP in the-- ... Jubbles? What are you still doing here. You were supposed to have been in and out like a week ago, man.

Return to “County of Parvatvana”