Barony of Lumina's Light

A library of currently active feudal contracts
Jupiter

Barony of Lumina's Light

Post by Jupiter »

The Counties of the Kitanus Fields, North Novi Dalmacija, and Hallucination, recognizing each other as related both in culture and interest, do hereby join together to form the Barony of Lumina's Light. This agreement shall take effect as soon as the Counts of the three Counties agree to the terms contained herein.

The Barony of Lumina's Light shall encompass the lands of the Counties of Kitanus Fields, North Novi Dalmacija, and Hallucination, both present and future.

Should any County petition to join the Barony of Lumina's Light, it must be approved by a consensus of all current Counts.

Any county may petition to leave this alliance at any time, with just cause. Any disagreements about the justification of a Barony's withdrawal may be taken to the Duke or Duchess for arbitration, and the counts and the Baron or Baroness must abide by zie's decision.

The Baron of Lumina's Light at the time of this agreement shall be Count Jupiter of the Kitanus Fields. His successor shall be Countess Carol of North Novi Dalmacija.

A new forum shall be created, and the subforums of the three counties merged into it.
Last edited by Jupiter on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jupiter

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Signed by my hand on this day, 18 March 2006,

JUPITER, COUNT OF THE KITANUS FIELDS
-Jupiter

hypatias mom

Barony of Lumina's Light

Post by hypatias mom »

I, Carol, Countess of North Novi Dalmacija, agree to join with the counties of the Kitanus Fields and of Hallucination to jo8in the Barony of Lumina's Light.

Signed by my hand this 18th day of March, 2006,

Carol, Countess of North Novi Dalmacija

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Signed,

Hypatia Agnesi, Countess of Old Hallucination
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

Return to “Active Contracts”