Barony of Vorpmadal

A library of currently active feudal contracts
H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

We hereby sign our names as lords of our realms in order better bind and strengthen our lands in common purpose.

Our signatures hereby decree that our lands are now one under the name of Barony Vorpmadal and therefore subject to its laws as well as essential to creating them.

Upon the agreement of this contract The Baron of Vorpmadal shall be H4773r 3ls0n. Whom shall rule henceforth until he deems neccessary to name a succesor. All future Baron's of Vorpmadal shall follow this model.

Under this contract all who live within the bounds of the Barony of Vorpmadal are expected to serve thier superiors without question, but not un-thinkingly, within the code of chivalry as set by the feudal model.

Within Barony Vorpmadal whomever is found being pissy, flaming, or a total asshole (true definition is to be defined by whomever regulates the subforum within Barony Vorpmadal) without just cause, will be subject to a punishment to be decreed by the Baron and Counts of the Barony.
Should the offender be the Baron the Counts must unanymously agree and then decree punishment. Should the Baron refuse, without just cause, an appeal to a higher Noble (in the case of Vorpmadal being an independent Barony, the appeal shall go to the Kaiser) shall be made.
Should the offender be a Count the Baron shall decide punishment, within reason as agreed upon by the other Counts.

Having stated the above as an official law of Barony Vorpmadal we also agree to encurage new ideas and stories but also to cultivate minds and guide them down the path of knowledge, wit, wisdom, and a little "Lunesy."

Heed, by our signatures agree, that we are not only of Barony Vorpmadal, within the Empire of Shireroth, but that the Barony of Vorpmadal is of us.

-------------------------------------------------

I Swear By My H47, It Shall Be So.

...............[+]
Baron H4773r 3lfs0n
Edit changed to appeal process and reflecting Barony Independance
Last edited by H4773r 3lfs0n on Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

In compliance with the laws of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, and having secured the approval of all concerned, and considering the recent demise of the Duchy of Antica, I hereby join my county, Kaikias, to the Barony of Vorpmadal, on this day, the fist of May, in the Year of the Lord 2006.

By my hand,
Baldwin Plantagenet-Julii,
Count of Kaikias
Minister of Immigration, Naturalization, and Tourism
Chief of Staff of Shirithian Armed Forces
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

I agree and abide by the contract of the joining of the Barony of Vorpmadal.

Home of the even tans.

Return to “Active Contracts”