All righty then.

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Shyriath

All righty then.

Post by Shyriath »

Well, when a House, or potential House, has only two people in it, it bodes ill if only one of them does anything; so I'm going to do a few things for Sunderspray in the near future. First things first, a wiki article on the Pact of Abjuration. Since the actual Pact has already been written, that was an easy one. Next up, I'm going to tinker around with articles on the only semi-stationary points of interest in Sunderspray, Callamen's Eye and the Patchworks.

Kaiser Mors VI

Re: All righty then.

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

woot.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Shyriath

Re: All righty then.

Post by Shyriath »

Have created a page for the Patchworks; it's not complete, but the history is taking shape.

Most Sundersprites view advanced technology as generally something that's too much trouble to haul around, but what items they feel they could use... usually small but specialized things, like satellite navigation equipment, radios and communications systems, sensory devices... they would get from the Patchworks. The Patchworkers themselves would make more thorough use of computers and technology, and I could see them developing towards the cyberpunkish end of things. The place would certainly be an attractive spot for various things that might be illicit elsewhere, though; they would elect a captain and quartermaster out of tradition, like other ships of Sunderspray, but not much in the way of actual governing would happen, and would be mostly limited to just keeping things running, so people would be able to get away with a lot. Think gambling, offshore banking, headquartering dubious companies.

Return to “County of Sunderspray”