Ay me! I think I've stolen the Holy Lands!

benkern

Ay me! I think I've stolen the Holy Lands!

Post by benkern »

I think the County of Mar Sara is part of the County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara... or possible that of Yardistan... I'm not sure. Those are old threads.

Ref:
http://shireroth.kuroshiro.net/forum/vi ... php?t=4823
http://shireroth.kuroshiro.net/forum/vi ... hp?p=70304

In any case, I say Mar Sara should become part of Vorpmadal. At least until we annex some more land somewheres. It's all we have! :cry

Oh, by the way, Ari, if at all possible can you apply the old background to this forum skin? Cheers. :thumbsup
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

benkern

Re: Ay me! I think I've stolen the Holy Lands!

Post by benkern »

I lie!

Just looked at the map (duh!) and So-Sara is what seems to be a group of islands in the Yardistani Chain. Yay!
By His H47,
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I remember that there was a website for So-Sara that Ryan made... anyone care to dig that up?
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

benkern

Post by benkern »

http://www.geocities.com/evilsnapple/sosara/

Got Ryan written all over it. :p
By His H47,

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Excellent! And Ryan even assigned its copyright to Shireroth... this is wonderful! *makes mental note to copy that stuff into the Wiki*

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

* refreshes mental note *

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

So-Sara used to be a vibrant Island empire, and now its value mostly lie in its ruins. Now it's famous for its horses, if memory serves...
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “County of Mar Sara”