Sheep Delivery

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Leo Fenrir

Sheep Delivery

Post by Leo Fenrir »

A knock resounded through the halls of Andreas the Wise's abode. The door swung open to admit a messenger clad in a Hawaiian T-Shirt and and neck surrounded in Lays. "A delivery for the Baron of Atterock, from his sheepyness Leo Dine. Please just sign here, here, here, and.... Here."

Seemingly from no-where the Nordlandian procured a box that was about two meters squared. The feint sound of 'Baas' could be heard from within the box. "Five of our best sheep. Oh and this as well." The messenger pulled out a small bundle from within his coat. "My lord said that this was the first of his tries and seeks your opinion on its composition." With that he made a short bow and walked off into the distance.

Andreas, slightly bemused, took in the sight of the box and the bundle. He reached out and undid the strings of the pack and unfurled the flag.
Attachments
First Attempt
First Attempt
Melangia.jpg (56.48 KiB) Viewed 3595 times
Leo Fenrir

Andreas the Wise

Re: Sheep Delivery

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Woah. It may not be ink as I envisioned, but that swirling just looks awesome and fits Melangia as an island etc ...

I love it :angel
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Leo Fenrir

Re: Sheep Delivery

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Ah well sorry about the missing ink, but it started off as an ink splatter. It looked a lot better warped though. Glad you do.
Leo Fenrir

Return to “County of Melangia”