Evolution of the Language of Vervoll.

W.Payne

Evolution of the Language of Vervoll.

Post by W.Payne »

I have recently decided to make some changes to the language rules of Vervollian to make things simpler and encourage people to take a few minutes to learn the special code. It is useful because it is now the main language of two different counties and one of the official languages of Kildare. Here is the new Vervollian Language Tutorial:

1.) Take an ENGLISH word: come
2.) Add an "o" to the end: come-o
3.) Move the last three letters, including the o, to the beginning of the word: meoco
4.) Now take any c's or q's and turn them into k's, and make any w's into v's. If there are any double letters, get rid of one of them
Remember: Only get rid of one of the double letters AFTER you move the last three letters to the beginning.
: meoko (pronounced meh-oh-koh)
5.) If the word is compound, seperate it into two words: "into" would be "ino too"(ee-noh too)
6.) If the word is only one letter long, like "I" and "a", add a zh in front of it. The zh is pronounced like the Chinese zh, like the Chinese name Zhao: "I" would be "zhio" and "a" would be "zhao."

Pronunciation Guide:
Vowels:
a - ah; as in father
e - eh; as in fetch
i - ee; as in leave[ (i makes the ea sound in the word leave)
o - oh; as in smoke
u - oo; as in too

Letter Conjuctions:
zh - jh; as in the Chinese pronunciation of zhao

I hope everyone will be happy with this new version, and that it will be easier to learn and use. I did try to not take to much away, in the awful event that it becomes too easy and will become a mere rearrangement of letters.
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Return to “County of Vervollkommnung”