Application for Citizenship

An area for nobles to form feudal alliances
Sir Ophiuchus

Application for Citizenship

Post by Sir Ophiuchus »

I herewith submit my application for citizenship.Name: StephenAge: 18Gender: MLocation: IrelandEmail: stevo991@hotmail.comOther Micronational Citizenships: TreesiaOptionalAIM screen name: n/aInterests: gaming, sci-fi/fantasy, mangaBirthday: April 15Preferred subdivision: YardistanHow you heard about Shireroth: Micronational acquaintancePrevious micronational experience: Was very active in Treesian church, acted as missionary to Babhka, have decided to get back into micronations.Anything else about you: n/a

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
- Oscar Wilde

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Application for Citizenship

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

welcome to Shireroth, and back to Micronations!Unless someone who knows you from them complains and tells me to waive the minoracy period (scott? eoin?) You will be a minor for 14 daysif you get confused about something, don't worry, that's perfectly normal..(though from what I saw of Treesia, you should be used to it allready) just give me a call....my aim name is davidbeckford and my skype username is kingofderby

Sir Ophiuchus

Post by Sir Ophiuchus »

Many thanks.

- Oscar Wilde

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Excellent. Normally I'd advise you to join Antya, but this time I am making an exception - Eoin Dornan runs the Barony of Northhold. I'd suggest that you'd go there for Treesian goodness and the like.Could you get AIM or some other sort of IM service, by the way? Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Welcome, hail, and otherwise HI! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sir Ophiuchus

Post by Sir Ophiuchus »

Thanks for the advice, Bill. I've applied for membership of Northhold.I don't use AIM, but you can PM me for my email if you really want to.Thanks for the greetings, AG.

- Oscar Wilde

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

You should have gone for Elwynn old chap - much more culturally significant territory for Treesian Unorthodoxy than those dreary frosty lands up north

only since the elves were cleared out : -->:">

sorry, accdently moved the wrong post....could you moved it back please?

Osman Shahanshah

Quote: only since the elves were cleared out I assure you the association predates Mari and her pointy eared refugee friends.

AngelGuardian93

Wait... no it doesn't! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Well, only in the sense that it was Scott's Barony/Duchy before Mari came. You know, the so-called Betrayer of Treesia. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

What IS IT with people being labeled betrayers of this and that. Scott is the betrayed of Treesia, Jason is the betrayer of Yardistan, etc etc. It's an epidemic! RUN! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Ok - this ties in with Scott, as the TUC maintains that there is a goddess lurking in Elwynn with whom another god has to copulate in order to spark the apocalypse.

Return to “Noble Commons”