Duchy of Antica

An area for nobles to form feudal alliances
Charldelta

Duchy of Antica

Post by Charldelta »

Chuck of Antica here. I am here to submit my request to become part of the duchy of Antica when it is created that is.

Delphi

Re: Duchy of Antica

Post by Delphi »

*salutes*Just checking in. I figure it's about time we got organized and set up here.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ok, your on my to do list....I have a headache right now (on only 5 pints? there is something wrong with me) and I am doing the same tonight....

MeanBean Of Antica

Post by MeanBean Of Antica »

*Does not salute, but makes nifty hand puppet instead*Hell's yes! I too am checking in so's we can get this shit underway. So...Me Chuck and Delphi.....Yep, the gang's all here!

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

And I've got Rakesh pledged to join as well.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Rakesh of all people to join Antica? Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Rakesh of all people? That's like Japan and China jumping into bed with each other. I demand an explanation! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Pretty simple, actually. I asked, and he accepted.

Kaiseress Semisa I

From The Golden Mango Throne

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

You all are a special instance, so I'll ask you to each claim one of the Counties brought into Shireroth through our recent treaty. I'll waive your minority period in this instance, and you are all considered naturalized.However, I'm going to require you to figure out how Shireroth works on your own.

AngelGuardian93

Re: From The Golden Mango Throne

Aw! Poor Anticans. Hug? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Would it be too wierd if I moved to a newly aquired Antican county? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Kaiseress Semisa I

Ask the Anticans.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Kaiseress, much obliged. Could you do a small favor of directing us lazy fellas to the relevant legislation regarding setting ourselves up with our counties and corresponding Duchy? We'll learn it, but finding it is hard.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Imperial Decree #200 and the Active Contracts forum should provide you with some information. If that's not enough, take a look at the Contract of the Rainbow Isles on the Wiki or get a hold of me on AIM.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

so Delphi, what say you? going to let me have a small chunk of the old Antica? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

I don't know, I haven't written my contract yet and need to get it organized...

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Nick, you (and your county) would have to notify the rest of both Antya and Kildare of your intentions to leave, and we'd have to agree on it.That said, I don't really have a problem with you leaving, but you should start a thread in Antya/Kildare about it. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

yes'm ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Quote: Rakesh of all people? That's like Japan and China jumping into bed with each other.Uhhhh, if by that you mean that Japan is a former citizen of China...although I suppose Japan did take over China, or parts of it, during WWII...it's a terrible analogy anyway, Greg Eoinsy

AngelGuardian93

Eoin, don't make me travel all the way to Ireland, then find your home town, then find your house, just to smack you for insulting me. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Hello, everyone! Just checking in to say hi. My name got a bit slurred, sadly..

Kaiseress Semisa I

Welcome aboard. Are you a previous Dinarchial Antican citizen?

Braden Indianensis

And whenever we can get this business of the counties and dukedoms settled would be nice...I suppose feudalism won't be as bad as I thought. I just have one question, Delphi: you're not going to do away with the old Antica website, are you? It would be damn decent to keep it around.

Braden Indianensis

Yes, your Excellency,and thank you so much for that kind welcome. I'm sorry I've had to make so many posts...the other Anticans usually take all night to write back!

Kaiseress Semisa I

We're quick around here.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

I'm going to keep the website up as long as the server keeps our hosting up. Don't tell anyone but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be taken down like 3 weeks ago... I've got everything saved, so it wouldn't be a tragedy if it got taken offline, it'd just be a matter of finding another host. The problem is, I don't have the time for post2host anymore, so I'd have to pay... So once it goes, it may stay offline for a while...Anyway, yes, Baldwin here was one of the newest Dinarchial citizens, and I'm glad to see he's made his way over here onto EzBoard and to Shireroth.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Seeing as how the Dinarchy is now part of Shireroth, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to incorporate parts of it into the Shirithian site.

Delphi

Post by Delphi »

Good point, Kaiseress. It seems the website isn't too up-to-date in terms of subsections, or am I just being lazy and not finding them?

Braden Indianensis

Ah yes, err... Delphi since you and the Kaiseress are both here I meant to ask you something...since I'm a former Dinarchial citizen, will I have to apply for Shirerothian citizenship? Also, how exactly does one go about becoming the count or baron of somewhere or other? (I doubt it's as simple as the Medieval system of vassalage.) And for some dumb reason I posted this question at the old Antica site...I say "dumb" because I seriously doubt anyone will reply to it soon. Edited by: Baldwin PlantagenetJulii at: 12/20/05 15:14

Kaiseress Semisa I

Most of the subdivisons don't contain people adept enough to make pretty sites, or don't contain citizens motivated enough to make them.Perhaps you'd like to be the motivating factor in having a complete website, Delphi?

Return to “Noble Commons”