Barony of Antya

An area for nobles to form feudal alliances
Bill3000

Barony of Antya

Post by Bill3000 »

Righto. Need to set up the Barony of Antya. I'll fix up a contract later today. Me of New Jasonia, and Rarkasha of Gong Li. Up to it, Rarkasha? Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 11/12/05 22:48

Rarkasha

Re: Antya and stuff

Post by Rarkasha »

Always ready. The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Antya and stuff

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Might want to get a move on, guys, your deadline's Monday.

Bill3000

Re: Contract of the Barony of Antya

Post by Bill3000 »

Signed,Bill DuschCount of New Jasonia

Bill3000

Contract of the Barony of Antya

Post by Bill3000 »

WE the Undersigned, lords of our respective Counties, recognizing a confluence in geography, cultural heritage, mutual respects for the Apollo Legacy, and in recongition of the old nations and empires of ages past, do hereby assent and agree to the following terms of Contract that shall bind our Counties together under one fief.1. The County of New Jasonia and the County of Gong Li shall be drawn together into one Barony, which shall be named the Barony of Antya.2. The Barony of Antya shall be ruled by a Baron, who shall have executive, legislative, and judicial powers within the Barony. For higher authority, the Barony may choose to become part of a Duchy or not; but if not, then the Baron is answerable only to the Kaiser and the Imperial Government.3. Counts beneath the authority of the Baron of Antya shall be given leave to do within their respective Counties what is necessary (or even unnecessary) for the cultural and physical well-being of those same Counties; but as long as this Contract remains in force, no Count may disregard the laws of the Baron of Antya, unless higher orders supercede them.4. The first Baron of Antya shall be Bill Dusch, the Count of New Jasonia. He, or the legally appointed heirs that come after him, shall rule the Barony for as long as this Contract is in effect.5. This Contract shall remain in force for a period of no more than six months, at which time it must be reconfirmed by the Counts that are party to it. The Contract shall be reconfirmed in this manner no less often than every six months thereafter. Any Counties whose Counts fail to reconfirm the Contract shall cease to be part of the Barony; if fewer than two Counties reconfirm, the Contract shall be held broken and the Barony dissolved.6. Any changes to this Contract may be written by the Baron, but the altered Contract must be presented to the Counts under its authority for reconfirmation as described in the above article.7. Other Counties other than the original three may join the Barony of Antya provided they agree to this Contract and abide by its terms. This Contract shall be amended to include the proper terms at that point in time. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 11/13/05 17:18

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Edit:Signature removed as of 6:30PM March 23, 2006
Last edited by Rarkasha on Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Proposed Charter to be updated. Change highlightened in bold.Quote:WE the Undersigned, lords of our respective Counties, recognizing a confluence in geography, cultural heritage, mutual respects for the Apollo Legacy, and in recongition of the old nations and empires of ages past, do hereby assent and agree to the following terms of Contract that shall bind our Counties together under one fief.1. The County of New Jasonia, the County of Gong Li, and the County of Norfolk shall be drawn together into one Barony, which shall be named the Barony of Antya.2. The Barony of Antya shall be ruled by a Baron, who shall have executive, legislative, and judicial powers within the Barony. For higher authority, the Barony may choose to become part of a Duchy or not; but if not, then the Baron is answerable only to the Kaiser and the Imperial Government.3. Counts beneath the authority of the Baron of Antya shall be given leave to do within their respective Counties what is necessary (or even unnecessary) for the cultural and physical well-being of those same Counties; but as long as this Contract remains in force, no Count may disregard the laws of the Baron of Antya, unless higher orders supercede them.4. The first Baron of Antya shall be Bill Dusch, the Count of New Jasonia. He, or the legally appointed heirs that come after him, shall rule the Barony for as long as this Contract is in effect.5. This Contract shall remain in force for a period of no more than six months, at which time it must be reconfirmed by the Counts that are party to it. The Contract shall be reconfirmed in this manner no less often than every six months thereafter. Any Counties whose Counts fail to reconfirm the Contract shall cease to be part of the Barony; if fewer than two Counties reconfirm, the Contract shall be held broken and the Barony dissolved.6. Any changes to this Contract may be written by the Baron, but the altered Contract must be presented to the Counts under its authority for reconfirmation as described in the above article.7. Other Counties other than the original three may join the Barony of Antya provided they agree to this Contract and abide by its terms. This Contract shall be amended to include the proper terms at that point in time. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Looks good to me. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

I agree in full.If that makes any sense. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Signed,Nick Foghorn LeghornCount of Norfolk ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Another edit. You know what to do.Quote:WE the Undersigned, lords of our respective Counties, recognizing a confluence in geography, cultural heritage, mutual respects for the Apollo Legacy, and in recongition of the old nations and empires of ages past, do hereby assent and agree to the following terms of Contract that shall bind our Counties together under one fief.1. The County of New Jasonia, the County of Gong Li, the County of Norfolk, and the County of Schlangen shall be drawn together into one Barony, which shall be named the Barony of Antya.2. The Barony of Antya shall be ruled by a Baron, who shall have executive, legislative, and judicial powers within the Barony. For higher authority, the Barony may choose to become part of a Duchy or not; but if not, then the Baron is answerable only to the Kaiser and the Imperial Government.3. Counts beneath the authority of the Baron of Antya shall be given leave to do within their respective Counties what is necessary (or even unnecessary) for the cultural and physical well-being of those same Counties; but as long as this Contract remains in force, no Count may disregard the laws of the Baron of Antya, unless higher orders supercede them.4. The first Baron of Antya shall be Bill Dusch, the Count of New Jasonia. He, or the legally appointed heirs that come after him, shall rule the Barony for as long as this Contract is in effect.5. This Contract shall remain in force for a period of no more than six months, at which time it must be reconfirmed by the Counts that are party to it. The Contract shall be reconfirmed in this manner no less often than every six months thereafter. Any Counties whose Counts fail to reconfirm the Contract shall cease to be part of the Barony; if fewer than two Counties reconfirm, the Contract shall be held broken and the Barony dissolved.6. Any changes to this Contract may be written by the Baron, but the altered Contract must be presented to the Counts under its authority for reconfirmation as described in the above article.7. Other Counties other than the original three may join the Barony of Antya provided they agree to this Contract and abide by its terms. This Contract shall be amended to include the proper terms at that point in time.Signed,Bill DuschBaron of AntyaCount of New Jasonia

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Signed, David Beckford,Count of Schlangen If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Got a map? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Signed,Rarkasha,Count of Gong Li --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Damn, I was too late in asking David to move to Kildare instead.Welcome, David! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Signed,Nick Foghorn LeghornCount of Norfolk ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The previous contract is void and null. I knew I shouldn't have made a carbon copy of another contract.

IN the name of the quintessences and the gods that rule over this material plane, after the thousands of years of hardship of our people, the Apollonians, as well as our friends, the elves and microns, and in recongition of the old nations and empires of ages past, do hereby assent and agree to the following terms of Contract that shall bind our Counties together under one fief.

1. The County of Automatica, the County of Gong Li, and the County of Schlangen shall be drawn together into one Barony, which shall be named the Barony of Antya.

2. The Barony of Antya shall be ruled by a Baron, who shall have absolute executive, legislative, and judicial powers within the Barony. For higher authority, the Barony may choose to become part of a Duchy or not; but if not, then the Baron is answerable only to the Kaiser and the Imperial Government.

3. Counts beneath the authority of the Baron of Antya must follow the will of the Apollonian culture, history and its legacies. Other than this constraint, the counts shall be given leave to do within their respective Counties what is necessary for the cultural and physical well-being of those same Counties; but as long as this Contract remains in force, no Count may disregard the laws of the Baron of Antya, unless higher orders supercede them. No county may leave Antya without consent of the Baron.

4. The first Baron of Antya shall be Bill Dusch, the Count of New Jasonia. He, or the legally appointed heirs that come after him, shall rule the Barony for as long as this Contract is in effect.

5. Any change to this contract may be written by the Baron and approved solely by the Baron. No additional signatures shall be required, nor does the Baron need zer counts' approval.

6. Other Counties other than the original three may join the Barony of Antya provided they agree to this Contract and abide by its terms. This Contract shall be amended to include the proper terms at that point in time.

Signed,

Bill Dusch
Baron of Antya
Count of Automatica

David Beckford,
Count of Schlangen
Senechal Bill Trihus of Greater Audentior
Citizen of Shireroth
Zor nukrô šempi zor fredrô

Return to “Noble Commons”