Duchy of Kildare

An area for nobles to form feudal alliances
Kaiser Yarad I

Re: Duchy of Kildare

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Before this can come into effect, I'm going to need an alliance contract for Antya.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Of course. I just wanted this posted now since I'll be away for the weekend. It needs the Baron of Antya to sign it, and we don't technically have one of those yet, so it couldn't go into effect yet anyway. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Hypatia Agnesi

Duchy of Kildare

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

The Baronies of Kildare and Anya, recognizing each other as related both in culture and interest, do hereby join together to form the Duchy of Kildare. This agreement shall take effect as soon as the Baron of Anytya and the Baroness of Kildare agree to the terms contained herein.The Duchy of Kildare shall encompass the lands of the Baronies of Kildare and Antya, both present and future.Should any County or Barony petition to join the Duchy of Kildare proper or to join under either Barony, it must be approved by a concensus of all current Barons and Baronesses and the current Duke or Duchess. The Baronies under Kildare may set their own special rules about admitting new Counties into their rule, subject to the Duke's or Duchess' approval.Either Barony may petition to leave this alliances at any time, with just cause. Any disagreements about the justification of a Barony's withdrawal may be taken to the Provost for arbitration, and both the Duke or Duchess and the Baron or Baroness must abide by zie's decision.Rebellion by any constituent Barony or County within Kildare shall result in the rebellious noble's power being revoked. If the Duke or Duchess so chooses, the rebellious Barony or County may be expelled from Kildare.The Duchess of Kildare at the time of this agreement shall be Baroness Hypatia Agnesi. Her successor shall be Bill Dusch.All threads and decrees made in the Dutchy of Kildare before the change in feudalistic structure shall remain in effect as long as they do not conflict with current Imperial law.The forum of the old Dutchy of Kildare shall be kept for the current incarnation of the Duchy of Kildare, and all cultural symbols, banners, graphics, and so forth shall be maintained by the Duchy of Kildare.Signed,_______, Baron of AntyaHypatia Agnesi, Baroness of KildarePlease discuss, so we can put this into effect before the *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Signed,Bill DuschBaron of Antya Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Signed,Sam Harwood (Rarkasha)Count of Gong Li The first step is admitting I have a problem.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Awesome. We are now a Duchy again! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Return to “Noble Commons”