Welcome all!

An area for nobles to form feudal alliances
RicLyon

Re: Welcome all!

Post by RicLyon »

Shouldn't we wait until the bill's been passed in the Landsraad...?

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

No, because it's been decreed that your fiefdom will be dissolved within three days if you don't divvy up a contract.Kaiser > Landsraad, at least where decrees are concerned. What's going through at the moment is just legislation..

Kaiser Yarad I

Welcome all!

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

To your new hang-out.The Noble Commons has been created for the purposes of creating alliances between Counties and Baronies, and for Counts who don't want to become subservient to anyone to use as their base.I want to see alliance contracts in here in the next three days or else some fiefdoms are getting dissolved. A contract needn't be flowery or worthy, it can have all the formality of an I.O.U. if you really want your fief to be based on such a document. Anything stating the participating Counties or Baronies and the fiefholder (ie. the new/old Baron or Duke) will be fine.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

eek - okidoki.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

We just got Kaisered, I think.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Question: What about the Kaiser? Is he not allowed to hold a County for himself for the times when he is not Kaiser? Personally, I feel that there should be a way such that the Kaiser can still have his own county outside of the Shirelands. (Although, not, say, be Baron or Duke.) Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

The Kaiser has always been allowed to be nobility. There have been times in the past when I have been (and Erik, and a few others) Count or Baron or even Duke while holding the Kaisership. I see no reason why that should change. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

It just hasn't happened a lot lately...In that case, I think I'll go ahead and claim Volsung, as has already been done for me.

Return to “Noble Commons”