A Meeting

Leo Fenrir

A Meeting

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Somewhere in Echo city... (its not very big yet so its your pick of the three maybe four houses that are there)

"Who was it you just said?"
"Well they just call him 'Black' in this part of Elwynn. I'm not sure anyone knows his name."
"For the sake of the Lord Dine I hope you are mistaken. But what of the rest of your report."
"Sir. Word has it that this 'Black' character was spotted in Araxion by one of our spy sheep conversing with Lord Allot. Unfortunately the sheep in question was mistaken for a wig and carried of by some lesser noble. There are also rumors of Kai-Roth turning against us as well."
"I'm slightly curious as to how Leo has made so many enemies in such a short time. He doesn't make my job any easier. And the choice to publicize those findings on the temple have drawn the eyes of Eliria as well."
"But what of the matter of 'Black'? We have no clue as to his intentions."
"Bid our time and be watchful. Its our job isn't it?"

With this, the first man got up and left. The second was known as Near who headed Leo's personal guard and information service. With one last glance after the informant, Near stacked the reports before him and left to report to Leo.
Leo Fenrir

Return to “County of Wintergleam + Wolfraven”